RT for Fri. may 25

randidiane

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies
Today is Imax 3. I'm going to have to do it tonight when I get off work, woke up to late:( I hate when I have to work out after work I'm so tired.
Have great workouts ladies
Randi

Good morning ladies,

Today I will do IMAX 2" Blast Mania" premix 41 mim plus Core Max " Tought Core" premix 18 min.

Randi have fun with IMAX3 tonight!

Heather sounds like you had a lot of fun at your friend’s wedding! The cake looks really good:9

Have a great workout and day ladies!
Belinda:

Hi everyone! Hope you have a great day and TGIF!! What's everyone doing for the long weekend? I am painting some rooms. :) Last night was SJP. I actually really liked the step part and the weights but I did not like the hi-lo. I did the first segment of it and it was really tough to do on carpet, so for the other segments, I just did them on my spin bike and watched. :)

Randi - enjoy Imax 3 and get some sleep tonight!

Heather - that cake looks out of this world. I would have had to have a few pieces of that one. Would go great with the cake diet!

Belinda - have fun with Imax 2.

Vicki - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day. Any special plans?

T

Good Morning RTers!
Today I did IMAX3 intervals 1,2,4, and 5 then SB combo 1,2,3 and Core Max tough abs for 80 min.

Randi-- I prefer to workout in the morning also, but good for you for doing IMAX3 tonight!

Belinda--Our workouts sounded similar.

Tess--I just bought SJP/SB. Ummm...How do you do Step aerobics on a spin bike??? That's a new one to me! My brother and 12 yo nephew are driving in for the weekend togo to the golf tournament.

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Duh I didn't phrase that well did I? LOL. While they were doing the hi/lo section I just rode my bike and watched. :)

Tess,
I knew what you meant. It just sounded funny to just watch them workout, but I guess at least you weren't just sitting on the couch!!
;-)
Gin

Hi Gals!

Last night's workout kicked my butt!
It was the "Mix and Max" premix from Cardio Fusion. 80 minutes of me saying "Oh no. You're kidding right? That's not what we're doing next?" What a whopper!!!I managed to make it through all but the last 10 minutes! I had to literally go wring out my clothes. It was a good sweat though!

Tonight is "Blast Mania" premix from IMAX 2. I can only imagine with that title what's in store!!! My achilles heal is acting up from all the stepping as of late, so I might have to just ride the stationary bike with Coach Sean for an hour instead.

Have a great day everyone.
78 more.....

Dianne

Gin are you doing Cathe's May rotation?

Dianne I did Blast Mania premix it wasn't that bad!
Tomorrow I doing Mix and Max!x( I am not looking forward to that one!

Have a great evening everyone!
Belinda

Hi ladies!
I am running behind today. Have been trying to get ready for this weekend. We are going camping, canoeing, boating, etc. so will be gone until Monday. I did KickMax this morning. The Hardcore series is killing me. I just keep telling myself all the others will seem easier after this! OK, maybe not EASY.

Vicki-Hope you had a wonderful birthday (and I thought your dance was great!)

Liann-Hope you and Harvey bunny are doing well!

Randi-Sounds like your neck and back are feeling better.?

Tess-I usually don't like hi/lo, but I do like the parts on SJP. Have fun painting!

Hi Dianne, Belinda, & Gin!

Hope you all have a great long weekend:D

Kara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.