RT Checkin - Sunday - May 6

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Good morning ladies! Hopefully I'm not double posting. Yesterdays workout was PS CST & 30 minutes on the bike. Today's will be B&G. Yesterday was my diet cheat day so I had yummy pizza. Back on track today. :) Enjoy your Sunday ladies.

T

Good norning ladies!

today's workout will be Low Impact Steop " Lower Body Cardio Blast" premix.

Tess enjoy B & G today! Hope you enjoyed your pizza:9

Have a great workout and Sunday!
Belinda

Hi all...

What a weekend so far! Friday night my boys played a big gig. They did great!! I am soooo proud of them!

Yesterday my two older boys made their confirmation. It was a great day. The church was pretty emotional for me... anytime my oldest boys have a major milestone, it hits kind of hard because their triplet brother Paul is not there with us. He was 6 years old when he passed away ( they are now 15), yet some things just never get easier. I have been so busy preparing for the weekend that I didn't have time to stop and think, so as soon as we got to the church and sat down I kind of lost it and had a hard time pulling it together. It's hard because of course I am happy for my boys, but these things are always going to be bittersweet for my DH and I. Anyway, one of the boys chose Paul as his confirmation name and didn't tell me, so when the preist said it I almost passed out. I was so honored that he did that, it was extremely special. In some way his presence is always felt...

Anyway, thanks for letting me express that... I have a moment here to myself and needed to get it out. The party was great, although I seemed to be on a carb fest all day!! I am feeling it today!

I just finished BM2 DUB. I read yesterday's posts and got inspired. I am off with the kids to a confirmation party for a friend. I am going to have an egg white omelette before I go so I'm not hungry!

Tonight my DH, the kids and I are going out to dinner for DH's B'day ( tomorrow) so I can't eat much at this party!

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.

Hello all!!!

Today I am trying to find the strength to do Muscle Max...unfortuantely today has been the 1st day this year that my allergies are relly terrible. I took a Benadryl and am now practically comatose. At least I'm not sneezing. I really need to work out though, b/c tomorrow I am going out with friends for dinner (tomorrow's my birthday) and I know I'm NOT going to eat clean!!!

I'm going to give MM ashot now...have a great day all!!!

Josie

Good Afternoon RTers!
I promise to post more often once school is out....2 more weeks...yeah!!

Today I did a mishmosh of Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and abs using MM, HSTA and ab hits. Pushups are so tough for me, but I guess I am slowly getting better.

Tess--How was B&G? One cheat day? I like that idea.

Belinda--Enjoy your lower body cardio blast workout.

Vicki--Thank you for sharing your bittersweet day. I have a good friend who lost her precious 15 year old daughter 7 years ago. I can only imagine how difficult that is to go through.

Josie--enjoy MM. That was the 1st Cathe I bought.

Gin
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.