RT Check in Wed. 5/16

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies- Only 85 more Days!:)

Today is BM2#3, still sore from BG the other day.

Hope everyone has a great day, it is a beautiful day here in NC!

Michelle:)

It's getting close!!! Yesterday was a 30 minute walk with DH and 3 segments of low max. It actually took me awhile to get through those 3 segments because I had to keep rewinding to see what Cathe's feet were doing. :) I think I'm going to really like this workout though. Tonight will be either MIS or MM or the PUB/PLB premix again. Eating has been clean and I'm feeling good. Have a great day ladies.

Good Morning RTers!

Today was a 3 mile run and then Baron Baptiste's Level 3 yoga.

Tess--WTG on the LowMax! You will be on the front row in no time!! Good with the clean eating too!

Gin
Gin

Good morning ladies,

I decited to go home and be with my mom ( her DH died Monday). I will fly back to Nuernberg Germamy May 30 - 13 June. I am so afraid to gain weight in Germany, my mom's App. is to small to work out! My mom lives in the city !!I am not sure what to do for 2 weeks? Or what Cathe's DVD to use?? Please give me recommandation!

Take care
Belinda

Hi ladies!

Yesterday during BM2 I hurt my bad ankle a bit, so I've decided to take the rest of the weeke off as a rest week. I haven't taken a rest week since the original injury occurred in November. I think I'll do a coremax segment today, though and I also have my riding lesson. One hour on a horse is definitely a workout!

I'm off to the barn, have a great day everyone!!! Yay!!! 85 days!!!
Josie

Good Morning,

I just finished the Boot camp/Muscle Endurance premix. WOW! It has been a long time since I have done Boot Camp. It kicked my butt! Anyway, I just finished my Shredded wheat w/fuji apples. Very delicious. I have been eating very clean since Sunday and am very proud of myself. I have been eating clean since March (about 80% clean)and haven't noticed much change. I must have cheated more than I realized. I am determined to eat 100% clean from now until the road trip. Is it really on 85 days? Can't wait to meet everybody.

Carolyn:)

Hello RT's.

Wow, only 85 days?? Woohoo!

This morning I taught my cardio/sculpt class. It was quite the sweatfest in there! I had a big class today and it was alot of fun. That was my main workout for the day since yesterday I did BM2. I have a ballet class this afternoon, and I think I want to get a good stretch tonight while watching TV. I am feeling kind of tight for some reason.

Belinda, I am so sorry about your family's loss. You will be in my prayers. As for working out, maybe just walk as much as you can and bring a band with you for at least some weight work?? You could always bring a couple of Cathe DVD's that are mostly weight work and just modify the moves? This won't take up as much room but will at least give you some kind of counts/reps.? You could do the moves standing up instead when she uses the ball/bench. Also, for lower body you don't really need alot of weight so maybe just for those two weeks do the lower body stuff w/o weights and do the floor work from BG? That floor work is pretty effective even without the ankle weights, I would think! Anyway, just some thoughts.

Off to the shower! Have a great day!

Hi RTers.

Belinda, I'm sorry about your loss. While in Germany, can you walk, walk, walk, and then do some walking? I bet if you are careful about what you eat, you'll come home as slim as you were when you left. Is your daughter going with you?

I did IMAX 3 yesterday and it was tough. I blamed the temperatures, thinking it was close to 80. I found out it was really closer to 90, so I'm blaming the temperatures for sure. I think I may do one of the high step circuits this afternoon.

Have a nice day.

Hi RTers!

Vicki Thank you so much for your suggestions! I really appreciate your help! My mom lives in an Appartment, I can't do any jumping around! I will take my Dynaband with me! I asked Cathe for help today. Debbie answered and found a workout for me that I can do with my Dynaband!
Cathe also gave me sugestions without a step or weights! I am really humpled by everybody's help! I will take Streach Max, Core Max and B & G with me!( Not sure if my DVD's work in my moms old DVD player??) I guess I find out! Thanks again!

Robin I am pretty sure I will be doing alot of walking in Germany! I hope I am going to be careful about what I eat. I know I will go eat real Greek and Italian Food :+ I have not eaten Greek or Italian food in 3 years! It doesn't help my mom is a Chef!
Alesia can't go with me, because she is doing a Maymester! Put my DH is going with me!

Take care
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.