RT Check in for Tuesday June 19

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I am doing IMAX 3 and Strech Max 2!

Put first I will go with my DD to the doctor and after that we will go shopping at Victoria Secret semi- annual sale!:D :D

Have a great workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning:)
Great workout Belinda! Have fun at VS sale, I want to go:)
This morning I did KPC at 5:30 .
Off to work now
Randi

Hi everyone. Last night I was supposed to do Step Boxing but DH wanted to go swimming, so we did laps in the pool. Our neighborhood pool has nice olympic-length lanes so it's a great workout and the water was so nice. After that we went to the courts and volleyed a few tennis balls back and forth. I bought us some tennis racquets yesterday so we are going to start taking some lessons in September. Tennis is huge here in Atlanta and our neighborhood has courts (which we pay for) so we're compelled to take it up. It is quite fun! Tonight will be PUB.

Belinda - have fun with Imax 3 and shopping at VS!

Jacque - it's only too late to join the checkin AFTER the RT. :) Nice to meet you. You'll like it here. Lovely photos! Looks like you had a lot of fun in Panama. :)

Randi - You're an early bird aren't you? Great job on KPC. I love that workout.

Have a great day ladies.

T

Good Morning RTers!

Today I did S&H Chest and Back. I used the same weights as Cathe, which surprisingly didn't seem too heavy. I know you are supposed to go down in weights when working slower, but it seemed lighter than what she usually does. I hadn't done this one in awhile.
I haven't been posting that much lately. Had been out of town staying with my sweet 7 and 12 year old nephews.:)

Belinda--Enjoy the VS sale!

Randi--KPC is a fun one!

Tess--That will be fun taking tennis lessons with your DH. Enjoy PUB tonight.

Gin

Morning everyone:)

Yesterday was a rest day and today is a "squeeze" day for me:eek:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Michelle

Hi everyone.

We have Bible study at our house tonight. Which means a full day of cleaning. Muscle Max is on the rotation for today. Hopefully I'll have time to get to it.

Belinda- Good luck with Imax 3. That one's always a killer for me. Have fun at the sale. Don't buy too much;)

Randi- I wish I had it in me to get up so early to workout. It would solve alot of my problems with time. I miss so many workouts because other things come up. I'm not an early bird though and never have been.

Tess- Thanks for the welcome. We did have alot of fun in Panama. It was great from the rainforests to the beaches. We even got to cruise down the Panama Canal. I'm hoping to take up tennis one day too. It's in our landscaping plans to eventually build a court. My husband used to play and he wants to get back into it.

Gin- Great job with S&H. I haven't done that one in a while. I may put it in my rotation next month. I'm glad you got to visit with your nephews. Now was that tongue in cheek when you said sweet. Just kidding. I have two boys, a 14 year old and an 8 year old and they fight constantly.

Michelle- Hope I don't sound too dense but what do you mean by a "squeeze" day?

Hopefully I'll have time to check in later.

Jacque

Hi Ladies,

I just came back from VS, I only spend 336,16 $}( My DH is not going to be so happy! LOL! I found this really nice sports bra/ shock absorber in VS for only 19.99$ for the RT!}( }(

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey!!

I'm Baaaaack!!! OMG, my computer crashed and we haven't been able to get on line around here for the last four days.. You really get reminded of what life was like before the computer age when that happens. Anyway, I was worried that all my Cathe friends would think I forgot about them... but how could that ever happen?? I missed you all!

So, alot has happened since Friday... my boys' gig was so great and they rocked as usual!! I can't even believe them sometimes. Then the weekend was nuts with getting ready for my boys annual end of the school year party which was yesterday. Okay, ready... I had 81 kids, ages 11-17 here yesterday!!Including some adults we had almost 100 people! Every year it seems to get bigger and bigger. It got to the point this year that I told them to stop telling me how many because it didn't matter anymore. It's so much fun though and everyone had a great time. All the parents always say we are nuts for doing it, but I just feel like my kids have been through alot in their lives, and I want them to have great memories and enjoy their childhood. They are really good kids and they do so well in school that this is their yearly reward. I always have a couple of older girls lifeguard and I have a friend of mine take names when the kids get dropped off to keep track( she's our security person! She doesn't take any crap either LOL). DH is at the barbecue all day and I just keep bringing out the food and picking up half drunk soda cans... Oh, and now that the kids are getting older I have discovered that actually telling them that bathing suits need to stay ON in the pool is a must! It used to be all about the food, now it's all about the opposite sex! TEENAGERS. At least my 12 year old sons' friends' were still playing volleyball... whew! Today I am absolutely exhausted ( which is something I rarely ever admit to!) Anyway, that's the excitement around here.

Working out has been good. Today it took all I had to get through KM Bootcamp challenge!! I did it though. I fought for it every step of the way!

I see we have a new person.... welcome Jacque!

I haven't had a chance to go back and read through everything... just skimmed so far. I'll do that later tonight and be back tomorrow.
Hopefully this virus is off the computer for good!!

Hope you all have a good night!!

Hi everyone!

This morning I did S&H triceps & Step Fit.

Jacque-Welcome. What cute kids! You are right, I wouldn't have thought Arizona would have places to ski. I'll have to remember that!

Lara-We vacationed at Navarre beach last summer and we also loved the area. My favorite spot in Florida so far. We actually saw a wedding on the beach when we were there. I met my SO at work when I was managing a nightclub. He is the only customer I ever went out with:)

Tess-Have fun with tennis. I love it and try to get in a game once a week or so.

Vicki-Gosh you are busy. Glad to see you back. I was wondering how the boys gig went.

Have a great night:D

Kara

Hello everyone.

I got back into workout mode today. I started with B&G Leg Blast Premix followed by LoMax. My legs definitely felt it!! I guess that is what happens when you don't really workout for 8 days--It felt really good though.

Vicki...I wondered where you were. Glad you are back.

Kara...Navarre is truly beautiful. One year we were there we also saw a wedding--it was so elegant. It is bitter sweet because we were spreading ashes in the ocean at the time. That is why Navarre is so sentimental to us. My fiance's sister passed away a few years ago. She loved the beach, along with the rest of us, so it is a nice place for her to be:)

Michelle...I have squeeze, but have only previewed it. I can't wait to try it!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.