RT Check in-Tues, May 15

Kara

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Stepworks for me this morning. It's fun, but tough.

Everyone have a great day:)

Kara

Good Morning RTers!

I did a mishmosh of upper body back and biceps and core using MM, HSTA and GS and LIC abs.

Kara--I have never done Stepworks. Is that an old one?

Have a great day!
Gin

Good morning ladies! Man, I am still sore from doing that ab section from butts and guts this weekend! Seems like the second day after doing a workout is when I feel the most sore.

I've been doing my best to keep my eating under control. Sunday was a disaster, but I was back on track Monday. I think not working at the restaraunt is going to really help me out. Nothing like watching what you eat while serving up plates of ribs and steak to customers. Removing myself from the temptation will be a big help!

No exercise tonight, still finishing up my schedule for the second job, but I plan to start the pure strength series tomorrow.

Hi everyone. Last night was S&H Biceps and Triceps. This is a killer series. Those 6 counts on the positive movement really get me!! My butt is still sore from the leg workout. I will do this series for 2 more weeks then move on to Gym Styles. Tonight will be step or kickboxing.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi trippers. I don't remember when I posted here last. Sorry. I've been in an ultra-crabby mood.

Yesterday was PUB and PLB, upper only. I'm feeling it in my hamstrings, which is funny, because I don't remember DOMS when I did the entire up and down of PLB.

Today I plan on something cardio/step. Maybe an IMAX. We'll see what I feel like when I get home from work.

I have to seriously start doing some PackMax. I'm leaving early, early, early on Sat morning for a flight out of Philly to visit my sister in Washington state next week.

Hey all! Our check in is shrinking! LOL.

No workout last night. Still not feeling too great. I really hope to be able to hit it here pretty hard when I get to feeling better. Hoping to do LIC tonight - ease myself back into things. The upside is that I have no appetite and have lost a bit of weight. I really would like to lose about 10 before Cathe camp. I have to be able to keep up!

Have a great day everyone.

Hello ladies!!!

Today I slept until 11:00!!!! I'm really taking advantage of the first day out of school!!! Since I have lots of time today I'm going to do BM2...I'm ready!!!And I think I'll go grocery shopping too...my cupboards look like old Mother Hubbard's :)

Have a great day everyone...I'll check in again later!

Josie

Good afternoon RT's.

I am checking in late as I have not stopped running all day! I haven't even worked out yet but as soon as I am done here I am going to go do BM2. Then later I have a jazz class then a ballet class.

Thanks for all the support yesterday for my little rant... I do try and igonore people's negativity, but every once in a while it gets to ya, ya know? You guys are so great... it's good to feel that we can all be here to support each other. I can't wait to meet all of you!

Robin... *packmax* I don't know why, but that just made me LOL!

Okay, off for now to start the workout ( am going to give out a little forced enthusiasm... hooray! ) Okay, now I'm ready!

Have a great day!!

Road Trip Check-in

I had to return to work today, but it was a good day. I slept like a baby last night. After my quiet time this morning, I enjoyed the Body Max 2 cardio and weights premix. I love, love, love this workout. I blessed my body with another day of clean eating. My boss was out of the office most of the day, so I had a good opportunity to get organized after being out of the office for a few days.

I am still tired. My endurance is not as good as it could be, but I am feeling better every day. I am still drinking plenty of spring water too.

I love my home! My workouts are so much more enjoyable with extra room to move freely. I think that is why I tripped during Rhythmic Step Sunday morning. I was so excited about having all this glorious space to dance around my step that I lost my footing. I relaxed and read a few chapters of a book tonight after work. I love my new reading area. My living room is so peaceful and refreshing now. I am doing a good job of maintaining the order in my home.

My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am ready to enjoy my warm bubble bath and call it a day.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.