RT Check in Thur 5/17

Kara

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!

Yesterday I did S&H BTA and today was IMAX 3!!! It is insane. I used a 4" step and modified most of the blasts. What is up with the music in this one? It's starts out good and then just dies when you need it most. Oh well, it's certainly one to work up to.

Gin-Stepworks is an older one. It's on Cardio Hits and I like all of them (I think better than the Classics).

Vicki-You are one busy woman! Do you teach ballet & jazz too or are you taking those classes?

Josie-Enjoy your rest days and I hope your ankle feels better soon.

Belinda-I'm glad someone found the "vacation rotation" for you. Take care and have a safe trip.

Tess-Good job on Low Max!

Robin-It's pretty cool here this morning and IMAX 3 was still tough:p Have a good trip to your sister's. You need a nice get away!

Everyone have a great day:)

Kara

Morning Ladies!

Today is Tracy's Step Sweatfest-love this workout!

Kara-good job with IM3!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Michelle:)

Goodmorning Road Trippers! Last night I finally started the pure strength series. I did chest, shoulder and tris. Tonight will be back and bis along with a cardio coach and some jump rope for extra burn. ;) Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday! This is one of my favorite days of the week - PAY DAY!!!

Good morning ladies,

I am so behind my May rotation! I am hoping to catch up by the end of the week???

I will do SPJ/Step Blast DVD" Step and Hi/Lo" Premix 90 min.

Kara I was really worried about not working out in Germany! Have you seen the vacation rotation Debbie found for me?? I will take Vicki,Robin Cathe's and Debbie's advice they are the best! I was totally freaking out yesterday! I am not leaving until the end of May. I will keep you guys posted! Thanks for all the support!

Have a good day and workout everyone!
Belinda

Good morning roadtrippers!!!

Today is yet another rest day for me...my body is very happy about it! Yesterday I had my one hour private riding lesson (I guess I like being the center of attention LOL!!!) and when I got home I did the stability ball abs and stretch from B&G. The horse I rode yesterday was a little sleepy so I had to keep my leg on her the whole time and I am feeling it today! My calves and inner thighs are burning, and my back too! It's amazing how many muscles you work riding!

Kara - I've only done IMAX 3 once, just the 1t 5 premix, and it KILLED me. I know for next time to use a 4" step...like you said, definitely something to work up to!

Michelle - Enjoy your workout!

Liann - LOL!!! Payday is a good day!

Belinda - good job getting back in your rotation. Have a great workout, that's a fum premix!

Have a great day everyone!
Josie

Good morning everyone! Yesterday I did the total body premix of LIC and a 30 minute walk with my DH. The weather has been great here in Atlanta so it's good to get outside. I didn't have a lot of energy so I figured I'd do something kind of light...well LIC looked light but it kicked my booty haha.

Josie - how's your ankle?

Belinda - I'm glad you found a workout rotation you can take with you. That is great.

Kara - great job on Imax 3!!

Michelle - Awesome job on Step Sweatfest. Is the choreography tough on this one?

Liann - have fun with PS (love that series) and CC!

Vicki - How is your back doing?

Have a great day everyone.

T

Hi all...

This morning is PUB, up only. I am teaching cardio/sculpt tonight. I have a pull in my calf so I will have to take it easy tonight!

Kara... I am an assistant teacher in an adult ballet class, but I also take one other ballet class and two jazz classes. Those I take with the older teenagers! ( I am turning 41 next week) A friend of mine also takes class with me who is 29, but I am definitely the oldest in the regular dance classes. The girls are great and accept me as one of them while I'm in there. They are so funny... it reminds me of ME when I was dancing 6 days a week at their age. I don't know how much longer I'll continue in those classes... I guess till my body tells me I can't! ( but my flexibility and technique are sure not what they used to be!! And I'm lucky I can do double turns any more... depends on the day! Oh well!)

Michelle... Just the word "sweatfest" makes me sweaty. Have fun!

Liann... It's pay day for me too! Woohoo!

Belinda... glad you will be able to work out while you are gone... I'm sure it will help you get through such a tough time as well.

Tess... my back is fine, but now it's the darn calf that's killing me. I think when I'm away this weekend (DH and I are taking a little weekend away) I will only walk. I am going to give the body a two day break. How's your back? Hope it's better. Let me know when I can drop in for that coffee and PB :9

Hope you all have a great day!

Hey Josie... I didn't see you there! Sorry! Horseback riding for the legs, huh? Whoda' thunk?? Sounds great though! Enjoy your rest day! I am looking forward to mine this weekend!

Good morning. COMPLETELY CRAZY WEEK. Today I am doing KickMax and some yoga.

No time for nutrition but I promise to get some today..

KIM

>Tess... my back is fine, but now it's the darn calf that's
>killing me. I think when I'm away this weekend (DH and I are
>taking a little weekend away) I will only walk. I am going to
>give the body a two day break. How's your back? Hope it's
>better. Let me know when I can drop in for that coffee and PB
>:9

Anytime Vicki! I've got a big spoon with your name on it just waiting! :p

Hi all.

Kara, I'm taking the IMAX3 DVD on vacation with me. Crazy, huh?

Michelle, I'm not sure yet if I like the Sweatfest Step workout. I think it's growing on me, but I still love Cathe the best.

Belinda, I got so behind on the May rotation, I gave it up. That's usually what happens when I try to follow a rotation. By 3 weeks, I'm off it.

Josie, I used to ride with a friend who has a horse. I was always suprised at how sore it made me.

I decided to take a rest day and pack instead. I'm almost ready for my vacation.

Have a great evening all.

Hey Ladies
Just got done doin Supersets upper body blast. That was a good upper body workout. Does anyone know of a harder premix on SS or PP? Legs are really sore from PLB yesterday I either matched Cathe's weight or went 5 lbs heavier on some exercises.
Have a great night
Randi

Road Trip Check-in

I am still pressing on with my workouts and my home makeover. I started my day yesterday morning with my quiet time followed by Cardio Kicks. This was my first Cathe workout almost 2 years ago, and I still love it. Cardio Kicks is even more fun with the extra space I have in my newly clutter free workout area. After work, I did laundry, cleared out one dresser drawer, and found a bunch of brand new underwear that I can safely donate to charity. I looked at the size and decided that 32" hips are not in my future. I am not sure what I was thinking when I bought these, but I have more realistic goals now!

After my quiet time this morning, I had fun with Low Impact Circuit. This is the first time I have pulled out this workout in 2007. It is a lot of fun! The first combination is my favorite. I am not wild about the third combination with all the lunges, so I may substitute the bonus cardio next time. I love the band work.

I am doing a great job of keeping this place in order. Everything has a home, and all my workout toys get picked up immediately after each workout. I worked too hard to let the clutter overwhelm me again. My home transformation is not accomplished by any stretch of the imagination. I basically tackled the visible clutter during my kick start. The deeper cleansing will take more time. I am devoting at least 10 minutes a day to accomplishing something no matter how small. Baby steps taken consistently over time produce dramatic results. I have lived in the same home for over 10 years and have a lot of stuff to sort through. This is journey, not a quick fix. Learning to maintain what I have already accomplished would be progress worth celebrating. It was so nice to call maintenance this week for repairs and not have to clean or move a thing before the guy arrived.

I am getting my desk and office in order too. My boss is planning to be out of the office tomorrow after lunch and out of town Monday and Tuesday. That will give me time to get organized.

My eating was clean again today. I am ready for the weekend!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.