RT Check in for Sunday 5/13

Liann

Cathlete
Well, Happy Mother's Day everyone! :)

I decided against working out yesterday - tummy was still not in top shape. I made up for it today though by doing Imax 2 and then the ab work from Butts and Guts. I'm getting ready to jump in the shower and head over to my mom's house for a cookout. I will try to eat as healthy as possible, but it will be hard with the aroma of hot dogs and burgers on the grill!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

My workout for today is C & W " Cardio and Compound Weights only" premix!
Hope everyone having a great day!

Liann enjoy your cookout!

My best to all!
Belinda

Happy Mothers day to all the Moms.....

Today I did Imax 3. I have not done that workout for a while and forgot how fun it is and how fast time goes.

I signed up for the seven day eat clean challenge. I think a seven day challenge of eating clean with no cheats will help me get my eating back on track. I am tired of spending all this time working out but still being chubby.

Gin: I never watched his show. I have been meaning to catch it sometime. I used to run last summer. I got myself to the point that I could run for about 45 minutes. However once I went back to school I fell off the wagion. Now I am trying to get myself back into it again.

Liann: Yeah I would def say it is a good book to read if you have dogs. Especially since his since ideas seem to work.

Robin: Yes she is a good partner. It makes me feel safer to have a dog with me.

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms!

Today I did a mish mosh of heavy weights using MM, HSTA, and Timesaver to work the Chest, shoulders, and Triceps. Then I did B&G stability ball abs.

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

I did CC2 - the original. First workout in 1.5 weeks. It felt pretty good, but I did end up coughing quite a bit during the run. Tomorrow is MM or ME, I'll have to see which one I feel like when I get there.

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.