RT Check in Saturday

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I can't believe I am the first one!
I didn't check in yesterday, I was really busy! It was my b-day! I am paying for it now! I ate way to much! I did had choc. cake! I have to double up next week with my workout!

My workout for today was BM2 "Double Upper Body Premix". Oh boy! What a workout!

Hope you have a super workout and weekend!

Best wishes
Belinda

Hi all. Yesterday was a rest day for me. Today is PS CST and cardio.

Hi Belinda!!

TK yes this is my first time with a chiropracter. I can't believe the difference in my back after just 2 visits. I am going again on Monday and I can't wait. They basically manipulate your spine in several different ways. Feels like its getting the kinks out. At first its a weird sensation but afterwards is a feeling of release like letting go of tension. I'm sold on it now.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Hi everyone. Today was PUB. Hope everyone is doing well. I know I don't get much of a chance to post over here very often, so I just wanted to drop in and say hi.

Jean

Evening Ladies-

Well i decided to take a rest day, time just slipped away from me today.

Phyllis- lol, I agree, a dose of shopping is good for everything!

Have a good night everyone:)

Michelle

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Between being away and coming down with a terrible chest cold, I only managed 4 workouts the last week. I took today off as well. I think I might try to go to the gym tomorrow. Will see how I feel.

Tess, I love the chiropractor. I think they can be really helpful.

Have a great day everyone.

>Belinda ,that was going to be my wo today too, but I decided
>to take a rest day. I'll resume tomorrow with BM2 double upper
>body. I don't remember, are you doing Cathe's rotation too?
>
>I'm not doing much of anything today. Sigh, I think I need a
>dose of shopping!
>Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Phyllis! Hope you had a nice rest day! Yes, I am doing Cathe's rotation! BM2 double upper body is a goodie! Hope you had lots of fun shopping!

Take care
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.