RT Check-In June 22

trunyon

Cathlete
Hi Everybody! Yeah - I get to start this one (hope I didn't miss one already started)!

My vacation is just about over - I didn't go anywhere. Just stayed home and enjoyed doing "whatever". Went to the beach a couple weekends ago so I'm happy being home.!

I started this morning off with a piece of Ezekiel bread with peanut butter, sliced banana and apple. We'll see about later....headed to the movies to see Evan Almighty and I'm planning popcorn and a hawaiian punch (small of course):9

Today is HSC - I'll do that about 4:00!

Hope all is well with everybody and Have a Wonderful Weekend.

Hi Ladies:)
Last night I did Low Max intervals 1st and all blast last. Today is a circuit workout not sure which one. But I dont get home till 7 so I will let you know later:)
Tina I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! Great workout you have planned I did that one on monday:)
Have a great day
Randi

Tina - sometimes those are the best vacations. I love being able to just relax and do whatever I want. :)

Randi - Awesome job on Low Max! Have fun with your circuit w/o tonight.

WEll I didn't end up doing PLB last night. I worked until 7:30 and by the time I got home, done with dinner, did the grocery shopping, etc. it was 10:00 so I just went to bed. I did get up and go walking with my neighbor this morning and I'll try to do PLB tonight. ;)

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning RTers!

Today I ran 3 miles and then IMAX3 intervals 1-5.
Last week I stayed with my nephews when my brother and SIL went out of town. My 12 yo nephew watched me do KPC and I told him about the Road Trip. I received a thank you note from him yesterday. He said."If I don't see you again before August, tell Cath hi from me." My 20 yo calls Cathe, "Cath" with a silent e. He is a sweetie!

belinda--I am on the end of the 2nd week of Cathe's June rotation.

Liann--How are you feeling? Let us know what the doc says. I'm glad to be able to lift same as Cathe in S&H, but would really rather SEE improvements, which I don't.x(

Tess--You seem to really do a wide variety of different types of exercises...good!

Lara--LIC and KPC? Whew!!:p

Tina--Enjoy you vacation. PB..yum!:9

Randi--LM intervals 1st and blasts last? Intersting! Is that a premix?

Gin

Hi ladies,

My workout for today is IMAX 3 and Stretch Max 2! It is almot 4:15 p.m and I still haven't worked out! OH! I lost the 3.2 pounds that I gained in Germany! Thanks to all the double workouts that I do!

Gin great workout this morning! What are you doing tomorrow? The roation tomorrow calls for a 45 min. run, but it is to hot outside to run! Not sure what I end up doing??

Liann hope you are feeling better?

Tess have fun with PLB tonight!

Randi enjoy your circuit workout later!

Tina enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Have a great evening!
Belinda

:D

Hi all. Sounds like you all have been working much harder than I at getting ready for the roadtrip. I'll be the flabby one in the back. **sigh** Today I did PLB.

Hello
Gin, I do the premix only intervals first and then i go to all blast prmix second. It makes the workout a little harder I think:) Think i'm going to do boot camp tonight:)
Randi

Hello.

Well, I didn't get to workout today, and I am bummed!! This weekend is so crazy for me. I hope to do extra tomorrow.

Everyone sounds like they had good workouts today.
Gin...I guess it is a good thing I did those 2 yesterday since I missed my workout today!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!! I am SO EXCITED about the presale news!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.