RT Check-In Friday 6/15

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies!

Busy week around here, but I have managed to get my workouts in so far. Checking in has been few and far between for me it seems :(

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Michelle

Hi Michelle! And hi to all who follow!

I was a good girl and did Slow & Heavy Legs last night. I went pretty heavy, so my legs were fried by the time I was done. I always love having to climb the stairs up two floors to make it to the bedroom after a leg workout! Thank goodness for the bannister!

Tonight I will mix it up and do Slow & Heavy Back, Biceps, & Shoulders. I'm still feeling DOMS from doing GS C/T earlier this week and I know by the end of the day I will be limping around from last nights workout. I can already feel the DOMS taking over my poor butt! I love being sore though. If I'm not sore, I don't feel like I pushed hard enough.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow I will be going down to MD to visit one of my best friends. I haven't seen her in several years. We grew up together in MD. I have only been back there maybe once or twice since moving to PA, so it will be weird to see how the area has changed.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has a great Friday and a nice weekend if I don't see you before Monday. My goal is to paint some of my upstairs bedrooms this weekend. :)

Last night was GS: C&T and I am feeling it today. This morning I walked with my neighbor and tonight I will do GS Legs.

Liann - way to go on S&H!

Michelle - Hi!!

Have a great day ladies.

Hi everyone!
Tonight is going to be a circuit workout. Might do LIC because my knees are sore form all that jumping on MIC! Are any of you following a rotation?
Off to work
Have a great day ladies!
Randi

Hi all. I'm hoping to have the time to get to IMAX2 this evening, since I skipped it Wed. I have to take my MIL to the hairdresser and for groceries, so I'm not sure what time I'll get home and how much energy I'll have left. Have a great day all.

Hi everyone,

I started Cathe's June rotation yesterday.Yesterday I did KPC! And today I will do PUB and PLB! I have alot of catching up to do!
I am still very tierd!

Have a great workout and day!

Belinda

Good Morning Ladies!

I am in Houston staying with my 7 and 12 yo nephews, so it will be a challenge to get my workouts in. I did manage KPC Blocks and Kicks Premix this morning. The dvd player in the family room here is not working, so I had to workout in my nephew's room and didn't have much space. (The things we go throught to get our workout in!!:p ) My nephew was watching my and drew a picture of me and Cathe on his dry erase board. I am staying with them while my brother and SIL are out of town.

Tess--My DS (20 yo) was at the Braves game last Sat. Where you there then with your parents? He is living in Florida this summer, but drove to Atlanta with friends for the weekend.

Gin

Hey Gin- we went to the Sunday evening game. They were playing the Cubs and I think they won both the Sat. & Sun. game against them. (Go Braves!) We had a great time with the parents, the camera zoomed in on my dad during a break and was on the big screen so that was really cool.

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!

Did Power Circuit this morning and loved it. Good workout without the impact. Liked it so much hoping I will get to do it again this afternoon.

KIM

Good morning everyone!

Today I did Core Max Tough Core and IMAX 2 Blast Mania. Between that and doing Cardio Fusion Mix and Max yesterday, my legs are FRIED! I'm coming to the end of the May rotation now and looking forward to starting the June rotation in a couple of weeks. I have back to back business trips the next 2 weeks, so no hope to follow a rotation until that's over.

Happy Friday!!!

Hi All!

Just a two second check in to say I hope you all have agreat weekend!! My boys have a gig they are headlining tonight and this is the one that the important producer is coming to, so there is a flurry of activity around here!! If anyone could ever be a fly on the wall in this house right before a gig they would crack up. I swear we need our own reality show!! One of the boys starts acting bizarre, the other one sits around and goes in slow motion like he isn't about to put on a show and the youngest just starts to act all crazy and hyper and doesn't listen to anything. Meanwhile, my DH is lugging all kinds of equipment out to the truck, along with our "roadie" friend, huffing and puffing and asking aloud why none of the actual band members can pick up one thing to help ( it's exactly the same every show). They just continue to act all ridiculous and I am trying to keep everyone focused and happy!! Of course all at the same time I'm trying to get dressed in my best "rocker mom" outfit ( OOOH, and I have a pretty cute on for tonight) and every other second I have to run interference. I guess you have to be here, but you would never know that in a short time these kids will be on the stage to a full house of hundreds rocking out like pros!! It always gives me a chuckle when they are up there and I think about what was going on just a little while before!

Anyway, so much for the "quick" check in. Good thing I type fast.

I taught class this morning and did my heavy weights for legs during it. That's all the working out I have time for unless you include kicking a few "rock stars" in the butts! LOL!

Big hugs to you all... I am so looking forward to meeting you in August I can hardly stand it!

Have a great day!

Vicki--I am so looking forward to meeting you, too. You seem like one special lady!!

Liann--My strategy on push-ups was similar to yours. I committed to always do 3 sets of 12, and then I just kept trying to do one more on my toes, and when I couldn't, I just finished out on my knees. Some days it's still tough to get all 36 on my toes, so I haven't moved up, yet.

Today was supposed to be PLB, but it's almost TTOM. About twice a year, when TTOM comes, I'm a little queasy. Today was one of those days. So I skipped the workout and rested. I'm hoping to avoid the chocolate!!

Hey! We just had an earthquake here!!!

If you live in CA, I know that's no big deal. But this is only the 3rd one I've ever been in (they've all been minor).

Anyway, we never have them here, and DH is looking at me like, "Why are you shaking the bed?!" and then he realizes that I can't be shaking it hard enough to make the mirror across the room shake, too.

:)

DS got out of bed and thought it was REALLY cool when we told him what had happened.

OK that's it Vicki. Your house sounds so entertaining...I am coming for a visit so I can meet your crazy bunch. Seriously, you guys sound like you have such a fun family!!

Laura, wow an earthquake? I would have been a tad nervous about that. :)

Road Trip Check-in

This was my rest day. I enjoyed the stability ball segments of Total Body Stretching after my Bible study this morning, planned my menus for next week, and made my grocery list.

A check-in friend asked me tonight about my goals and victories. As I shared last night, my fitness goal is to weigh less than 200 pounds. Sharing my picture and testimony in Open Discussion was a big victory for me. I am free. I am not starving myself or taking extreme measures to lose weight before the Road Trip. I am comfortable in my own skin, and I am enjoying the journey every step of the way. By the grace of God, I am being transformed from the inside out. My clothes are fitting better, but I am more excited about the internal changes. Fitness is about freedom, not a size.

Gin and Laura, a Texas reunion later this year sounds like fun!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.