Rock Bottoms!!! Sunday June 3rd.

jharris35

Cathlete
Hi all Rock Bottom gals,

I know most are starting tomorrow. I am going to start a day early as I did not workout yesterday.

Today will be Lomax and 300 walking lunges. Maybe some abs and a stretchmax. I need to really add stretching. Maybe my goal for June will be to stretch 3x a week plus this rotation.

Last night was my stepdaughters gymnastic meet. Our girls came in 1st for Level 4 NY state(downstate).I'm so proud and my sweetie did great on the beam her nemesis.

Jenn

;-)

Hey Jenn,

I started two days ago and can I just say...."SORE!"LOL My bum and hams are hurt'in:)
I was suppose to do CK today but I did a 8 mile run instead and it felt good! I felt like I needed a good cardio and now my legs are even tighter.

My daughter was in gymnastics a couple of yrs ago and Ill never forget when she won 3 silvers:) She didn't think she did that well and she was just sitting there playing with a stuffed animal...you should have seen the look on her face when they called her name! She dropped out of it though the yr after, I don't think she likes competiting in anything.

Time to hit the shower!
Lori:)

HI Lori,

They do love thier medals. My daughter is not very competitive either but she does love it. How old is your daughter? Mine is 9.

I did Lomax step combos first, followed by the blasts. I did 6 blasts, I don't like the slam its, so I skipped them. My DH came home so I was unable to get in the 300 lunges. I could say he saved me but I now I just have to fit them in somewhere else in the week. I looked at the rotation and we only do them once this week, so I may split mine up to 150 and 150, take out the dread factor little.

I was drenced afer Lomax!!

:7

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.