Rock Bottoms June 18

gidget1978

Cathlete
Hey Chicks

Just a quick check in. I did todays workout already. It was a good workout and I forgot at how fast she moves in BM. It was good though b/c I am in a hurry and I felt like Cathe was as well! LOL
I am heading out with the fam but I am hoping to go for a run tonight when I get home.

Lori:)

HI Lori,

Have a great time with the family. It is hot here today already. I have my nieces dance recital this morning and then I'm hoping to do L&G and KPC.

I'll check back later.

Jenn

Hi ladies,

Where is everyone?

Yesterday I did KPC and hit some golf balls with DH.
Today is going to be an upperbody workout and the BBW, I might also add some cardio, maybe a Tracey Stahele step workout. Her step routines are a lot of fun.

Lori has was your day with the family?

Jenn;-)

Good morning fellow rock bottomers!

Yesterday was upper body & BBW. This morning was KickMax. Boy, that's a tough one the day after BBW!

I think I need to up my calories a bit on the day I do upper body & BBW, cause boy am I wiped out after that. I can barely drag my butt around the rest of the day.

Well, you ladies have a good one!

Cheers,
Susan:7

Hey Gals:)

I didn't do Km today, instead I did abs and a 5 mile run...and Im starved!:) :-( :) Gonna fix that reaaaal soon.

I forgot to tell you that yesterday I went heavier when doing BBW. Dh has decided to start working out (not sure how long thats gonna last;) ) and he had my barbell loaded at 50 lbs so I kept the weight on there for squats,plie squats and dead lifts. It was a good workout but Im not sore today...strange!

Susan, I know UB and BBW is enough to make you want to go to bed for the rest of the day! I like the lighter days, like today.

Jenn, I can't hit a golf ball to save my life! I played once just for fun and its a good thing thats all it was for!

Wow 50lbs and your not sore, maybe it hasn't hit you yet.:)

I sometimes feel that way to after a long workout, especially if I add cardio and weights. I guess I'm just not condtioned yet for long workouts.

Lori, I played on a league last year and then my work schedule changed so that was the end of that. I like to play on occasion but am not a fan of the range. Once I get in a groove I'm okay. My DH lives, eats, and sleeps golf.

Well I'm off to the basement to workout. UB and BBW here I come.:7

Jenn;-)

Good Morning Girls:)

I thought today was BM but thats tomorrow. Today is just CM and BBW. Im gonna have to do some cardio though, but I don't know what. I think I will do what I am suppose to do and go from there. Although, my legs may be to wobbly to run or step:)

Jenn, I told DH last night that I used the weight he had on the bb, and he said I should be using that weight anyway. I have been working out for a long time (prior to baby) I just find it hard to get the weight up over my shoulders, squating it wasn't really that hard and if thats what he as on the bb today then I will be using it again.

Susan...where are you>????

Anyone interested in doing this for another 2 weeks or a month? I like the variety! I think I am going to stick with it for another little while

Hi Lori,

Today is Kickmax for me but I don't know if I feel like doing that one.

Lori I told my DH I wanted a BB, he didn't understand why. We have the bowflex DB's and find it uncomfortable to use just one heavy weight to do squats. Once I get some xtra money I will pick up the BB at Walmart.

I did some step yesterday and ub from bm2 and some of the bbw, I think I need to end with the leg presses the use all my energy and then I run out of gas. :-(

Are you going to do the orginal bm or bm2? I think I'm going to do bm2, I love the bootcamp premix on that one.:)

I'm not sure if want to continue on this one I will have to see what Cathe has in store for next month. I might do the Butts and Guts rotation after this.

Yes where has Susan been???

Jenn;-)

Jenn, i am doing BM 2 tomorrow. I love that one! The music is awesome!

I just finished my workout.
I did seg 1 CM, BBW with 60 lbs BB and 20 lbs handweights
Then KM blast with 3 min run after easch blast, gave me a total of 3o mins:) Good workout and the time flew!
\

Good morning Ladies. I'm here - checked in yesterday morning too.

Today is coremax 1 and BBW, so I did Coremax at home this morning and will do BBW a the gym this aft.

Good for you Jenn for bumping up those weights! I was using 45 for squats and 60 for deadlifts, but I should likely bump up the squat weight as well. For deadlifts, because they're slow sets of 15, my hands will give out I think if I go higher than 60.

I know what you mean about getting the heavier weights over your head, though! When I go heavy on squats, I use the squat rack at the gym, but quite often it's busy and I don't want to wait. I'll likely use 50 lbs today for squatting.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to do Drillmax (I don't have BM). That'll be the first time I've done the whole thing. I always just do the cardio premixes, which are a lot of fun!

Next week I'm in Toronto from Monday afternoon to Thursday evening. The hotel has a fitness facility, but I won't be able to do any step, so I'll have to adjust the cardio. I may be able to do KPC or Kickmax in my room (carefully! and without waking up my neighbors - may have to keep it low impact). Thursday morning is supposed to be walking lunges - not sure if I want to go outside in downtown Toronto at 6:00 am lunging or not - we'll see ;) .

I'm arranging to work with a new trainer in the next couple of weeks, so once that happens, I won't be doing the rotation any longer. I have enjoyed it though. It was a good way to get back into things after my break. Besides, it's been fun checkin' in with you guys everyday!!:7

Have a great one!

Hi Susan,

Don't congratulate me yet. I still have to get BB. But I know I should be upping them.

I did KM it was more fun than I expected.

Susan DM is fun, I haven't done it while but I like the cardio and the leg work, the only exercise I don't like is the upper body push up with dumbbells.

Lori your legs are gonna be sore. :) I have that workout for tomorrow. Maybe I'll try heavier hand weights.

Susan have a fun time in Toronto. You could do walking lunges in the hall of the hotel. Enjoy your new trainer. I'll miss checking with you also.:-(

Jenn;-)

Hey Susan, I think you have me and Jenn mixed up. Im a little sore today from lifting heave yesterday but it feels good. I wish I could do it more but its so hard to get the weight over my head. I think we need to purchase 25 lbs dumbbells as well. Have fun in Toronto! Where is Canada did you say you lived?

Jenn,your doing BM2 today to, right? Im looking forward to it actually. I love that workout. I am suppose to be going to baby group at 9:30 but I think I am gonna skip out and workout instead.

I will check back later,

Sorry, I did have you guys mixed up - but only in my typing, if that makes sense. I knew it was you Lori going heavy. I hadn't had my coffee yet, so I'll stick with that excuse!!

I did BBW yesterday afternoon. Went with 50 lbs for squats and 60 for deads.

This morning was drillmax. Boy that's a fun workout! Not a hard muscular workout, but I burned 471 cals before breakfast, so that's okay!

I just received the SB/SJP dvd that I'd ordered on ebay and previewed it last night. That one looks like a lot of fun, too. I'm going to do SB tomorrow morning and I'm looking forward to it!

I'm in Calgary Lori. We're all gearing up for stampede at this time of year!

You ladies have a fantastic day!

Susan, thats right I thought you were out west somewhere. Not sure if I told you but I stayed there for 3 weeks once when I was training for Westjet. I was a little homesick but everything worked out o.k. Probably the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

My workout is complete. All of BM2 is under my belt and I can get on with my day!!

Hi ladies,

I have cm and bbw on tap for today. I'm trying to download an itread for outside. I got it onto the computer but can't get it onto the mp3 player. It says I need to put in a disc. WTH?? Maybe dh can help me later. :-(

SB is a fun workout. I did it the other day. I like the music in it.

I have BM2 on schedule for tomorrow. I might do one of the premixes.

I need to motivate.

Jenn;-)

Hi Ladies:)

I had a good rest day yesterday but I feel so lazy when I don't make the most of my day. My eating wasn't that great last week. My SIL was home and we seemed to get together to eat ALL the time. They are gone now and my life can resume to normal and normal eating patterns. It was so bad that the scale is up 2 lbs!:-( :-( Not sure if I already told you guys that,...sorry if I am repeating myself!

I have L&G and a run on tap for today. Im aiming for a 6 mile run. It doesn't look like its gonna be a nice day so I think I will do clean max after lunch ...was hoping to get out for a walk!

BBL!:)

Hi Lori,

I ended up turning my day into a rest day also. :) I'm sorry about the scale going up. It's probabley just excess water and once you get back to you normal eating patterns it will be gone.

I'm gonna do bm2 today and then get ready for Shelby's gymnastic show and then go to bday party. It will be food all day. }(

Enjoy L&G and your run.

Jenn:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.