Rock Bottoms June 11-17

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Rock Bottomers:)

I just posted but this stupid computer doesn't work right half the time! Sooooooo ticks me off!x( x( x(

I have a run planned for today, actually within the next hour and when we get home I am hoping to do the BBW. Today is suppose to be BBW and PUB so I am hoping to do PUB later. Shouldn't be a problem b/c I haven't done PUB in so long that I am looking forward to it.

I bought a new ball this weekend and its HUGE! Its so big that it doesn't even fit through the door way. Im not sure how its gonna work out but Ill give it a try!

Alright, have a good week everyone and a good day! I will be back later to report my workout!

Lori:)

Back already! I did a 60 min run today and BBW. I still have to do PUB sometime today. If I leave it to late it won't get done but the weather is so nice that I don't want to stay inside!

Hey Lori,

Well, the cold that I managed to hold off last week, really hit Saturday morning (probably cuz I stayed up too late Friday night!). Anyways, I didn't get in my run or leg conditioning on the weekend.

This morning I was exhausted when my alarm went off at 4:45 am, but I dragged my sorry butt out of bed and did Imax 2 then 300 walking lunges. I kept telling myself as I was walking over to the bike path that the lunges were going to be easier today than last week, but no such luck. I think this cold just has me dragging a bit, but I got them done, so that's good.

Have a great day!

Susan:7

Susan, my hat goes off to you! 4:45? And not feeling well? I don't think I would be able to get up at that time even if I was feeling o.k! I use to get up at 5:45 when I had to be at work and I would get my workout in before hand. When its time to go back to work I bet thats what I will have to do again to get my workouts in.

My butt is sore from yesterdays workout! And I didn't get PUB in so I have to to that today, which really puts me behind another day b/c I won't be able to do it again tomorrow. Maybe I will have a look at the rotation to see if there are any days I can switch around.

Hi Susan and Lori,

Susan feel better.

Lori hope you had a great run and BBW. It's really nice here in NY today too. :)

Yesterday ended up being an unexpected rest day. I just didn't want to get up when the alarm went off at 4:45, that's when it goes off and it takes me about 45mins to get motivated and get my butt in the basement. I am learning if I don't do it in the morning it just don't get done. It's getting easier to get up but some days are still tough.

I think I'm day behind this week. So I'm going to try to catch up, maybe add some xtra work in there. I have to do some shopping and then we have a Chuck E. Cheese party after school.

I'll try to check back later.

Jenn

Hey Jenn,

I can totally relate - if I don't get my workouts in before the end of the workday they just don't get done. I do my cardio before work and I go to the gym on my lunch hour to do weights. That way, the evenings are mine with my family (although, getting up at 5:00 am or earlier means I have to be in bed early!).

With getting up in the morning, I just don't even give myself a choice. The alarm goes off and I get up. If I'm super-tired, I may hit the snooze once or twice, but I never skip my workout. Some days are tougher than others, but I know I won't make it up in the evening, so I just have to do it in the morning.

Have fun at the Chuck E. Cheese party:D

You guys have a great day! (PS This afternoon will be upper body and BBW for me)

Susan:)

Okay I am sore.}(

Today I did Imax 2 all but the interval with the sumo's. WOW! I love that workout. ;-) Then I did most of the BBW + walking lunges, firewalkers and some ab work from B&G, burning a total of 950 calories.:) Now I can go to Chuck E. Cheese and enjoy my pizza. :7 :7

You guys both have a great day!!:)

Jenn

Jenn, I use to give myself 30mins to get dressed and a coffee when working out in the morning and boy, did that 30 mins go by fast! I use to love having it done but my workouts weren't as long as they could be in the evening. I also found that there were times when I was hungier through out the day. Hope you enjoy your evening.

Susan, how was your workout????

I did Imax 3 and PUB. PUB wasn't torture though and I think I could have went heavier with the weights. But tomorrow may tell a different story when I get up!!

I went to get a HR monitor the other day but the only one DH had at his store was a bit complicated and he wants to order one in for me instead. I just want something where I plug in my weight and height...I don't need to know how far I've went and stuff like that...I just want the basics.

Anyhoo...Ill be back in the morn'in!

Good morning ladies,

Today will be an upper body workout of some sort. I also think I need some cardo as I ate a lot at Chuck E. Cheese.;(

Lori you are the workout queen of the day, a run + PUB + IMAX3 + BBW, WOW that is a lot. :)

I have the polar f4 it is so simple. All you put in is your gender, height, weight, and what you want your target zone to be. It gives you low and high heart rate, length of workout and calories burned. It also keeps weekly totals too. :)

I'm off to the basement to do some upperbody. And then off to get ready for work.

Be back later.

Jenn;-)

Workout is done. I did ME upperbody. I was on the computer and lost track of time so I didn't have enough time for cardio. Maybe I will take a walk after work.

I'm thinking of ordering gymstyles upperbody and core max from amazon. What do you guys think of these workouts? I've been very standoffish about them.

Lori or Susan do you do WW? Do you use the monthly pass and what are your thoughts about it?

I have the home stuff, counter and the book. The monthly pass looks like it might be a good idea, I've been unable to commit to WW but I think I need something.

Jenn:)

Jenn...Im not that crazy!:eek: Those were my two workouts the last 2 days. I did Imax 3 and PUB yesterday and the run and BBW was on Mon.:) Now Im totally fooled up cause I am due to do BBW again today but I can't do PUB cause I did it yesterday.

SO..I think Im going to do a nice long run today, abs and BBW. My SIL gets home today with her kiddies and she hasn't seen our new baby yet! Plus they will be here just in time for dinner so I have lots that I need to do today.

Ill be back later,

Good morning ladies!

Yesterday was upper body and BBW for me. Boy, it must be the cold, cuz I definitely didn't feel as strong yesterday as last week. Serious butt cramping by the end of BBW. My legs weren't sore from the walking lunges, though, so that's progress!

This morning was KPC.

Jenn, I LOVE coremax! Especially segment 1. Do that a couple of times a week and you'll have great abs. I don't have GS (I do all my weights at the gym). And, Jenn, 950 cals! Good for you! You definitely earned Chuck E. Cheese!

You gals have a wonderful day!:7

Susan

PS I've tried 3 times to post this - so if it shows up numerous times, you know why!

Good Morning Girls:)

I have to try and fit my workout in sometime today:eek: Its just alittle crazier with my inlaws home b/c they like to do things...ALL the time:) But her DH is home with her this time so they also do family things. They are only here for 8 days so we need to make the most of it, right? And my mom is also comming for a visit today and needs me to put a color in her hair. Im kind of thinking I won't have 2 hours to workout today:-( Oh well...I can try though:)
So I need to do PUB today and cardio but I have no idea what cardio my rotation calls for. Ill have to take a look, it may just end up being a short run.

Have a good day!

Back to report:) I did PUB and BM2 cardio blast (62 mins) The rotation called for Step Blast but I wasn't in the mood!LOL

Good for you for getting it done Lori!:)

Today is upper body & BBW for me. And tomorrow morning will be Rhythmic Step, which came in the mail yesterday. I previewed it last night and it looks like fun! :p Can't wait to try it out!

Have a great day!

Susan, RS is fun! I like doing that one. Thats why I did BM2 yesterday b/c I love the music ....whichs makes it fun:)
Today is a run and PLB. I am thinking about running outside but pushing the stroller makes it harder! But...I would also get a tan!:) Pros and cons!

Hey Lori,

I'd go for the outside run unless it's too hot - the fresh air makes it so much easier. (Maybe I'll have to try that tomorrow morning if it's not raining.)

RS was a blast this morning. I'm still messing up some of the moves, but not too bad. I definitely think I'll do this one a lot. It's a good steady state workout.

Upper body and BBW went well yesterday. Man, I'm just drenched by the time I'm finished that one. I go hard & heavy on upper body and then follow up with all that lower body - it just wipes me out.

Where's Jenn at these days???

Well, it's Friday, but no camping for me this weekend:-( Blew a spark plug in the truck last night bringing the trailer home. Weather here is supposed to be lousy, so looks like I'll get my workouts in and maybe some housework (unless I can find some way to avoid it;-) ).

You ladies have an awesome weekend!

I know.. the UB and LB workout wipes me to! Im so tired by the time I get it all done!! I went heavy yesterday and last night before I went to bed, I could feel it in my chest...but its gone again. NO PAIN! Oh well!

I did a 30 min run and the standing work of PLB. I just had enough of working out today! LOL I will be going for a walk later though, its a beautiful day and I need to enjoy it.

Happy Saturday ladies:D

It's a rainy morning here, so I ran 45 mins on the treadmill. Not sure if I'll get in a leg workout later or not - depends on how the days goes :)

Cheers,
Susan

Hey Susie:) I did a 6 mile run earlier and I think tomorrow will be my rest day. We are offically on the same day now. I will be starting week 3 on Monday morning. I may do this rotation for 6 weeks though...we will see:)
lori:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.