Road Trippers Wed 6.13

randidiane

Cathlete
Good morning Missed you guys:)
Took this whole weekend off of working out. Sat had a bachlorette party to go to so sunday did not feel like working out
Monday was drillmax
Tues Hardcore extreme intervals and leg drills. My legs are so sore! Do not know what I'm going to do tonight any suggestions? I'm doing cardio muscle endurance workouts.
Have great workouts ladies
Off to work
Randi

Good morning ladies,

I am back from Germany! I got stuck in Phoneix last night. We couldn't get a flight out of Philly yesterday, due to bad weather. I didn't work out a lot in Germany. I walked and run only a few times! Of course a eat a lot! I am going to try to work out today, if I get home! Can't wait to try the new rotation!
I will be back later! Missed you guys!

Belinda

Welcome back Belinda!!!! And you too Randi! :) Things have been pretty quiet here so you haven't missed much.

I was supposed to do a leg workout last night, but didn't get to it, so I will be doing S&H Legs tonight. And if I don't, I expect to get a lecture here tomorrow! ;) I've been really bad about putting off my workouts lately and I really need to get back into it. It seems I either struggle with my eating and work out like I should or I struggle with working out and eat right. If I could just get both the eating and the working out on track at the SAME TIME, I might see some progress!

Good morning ladies.

Today I am doing cardio and weights and hoping to get some yoga in. So busy at work!!!

no time for nutritionals

THanks for inspiring me today

KIM-NC

Kim--I love Cardio & Weights. It's one of my favorite Cathe workouts. Fun choreography, and a good overall workout!

Today was GS-BBS. I've owned this workout ever since the pre-sale shipped, but this was my first time to do it! (I just hardly ever do the 3-day weight splits). It was a great workout and I really enjoyed it. I think my back will be sore tomorrow. It's hard to work your back hard enough at home to achieve that, so I'm impressed. I like the slow, steady counts on the GS upper body workouts. (And, of course, GS:Legs is a killer!)

Tonight is grilled sweet and sour fish kebabs, so I'm excited!

Welcome back, Belinda. I've got a 5-month furlough to the US coming up, and I've been asking everyone how I'm going to eat right and exercise with all the travel. I understand your predicament!

Dinner guests are rolling in, so I have to go!

Laura

Good morning everyone. It is still morning, isn't it? I've been holed up in the office stuffing myself with birthday cake!

Welcome back Belinda. How is your mom?

I'm supposed to do IMAX2 today. I may take myself out shopping after work, so I may not have time for a workout. I'll have to see how it goes. I hope you are all having as marvelous a day as I am.

Welocme back Randi and Belinda!

Robin: there's an awful lot of birthdays at your job, huh? LOL!

Mona: Yup, my legs are kicking today! Slow lunges, ugh! Although I decided to do them in my class this morning so that all my students can suffer along with me!!

Gin: I don't walk every day, but I do try at least two or three times per week on top of my other stuff. It just clears my head and is a source of relaxation as well as doing something else good for my body. Love it!!

Liann: go easy on yourself. It's hard to always do everything! You have the right mindset and that is half the battle! I'm sure you do alot more working out and healthy eating than the average person.

Laura: MMM... fish kabobs! Yum. Enjoy!

Kim: I only paid 3.99 for Naturally More... where the heck did they charge you 7.00?? It is a bit sweeter than regular PB, butI do really like it.

So, I just got back from teaching class, and I am pretty soaked to the bone. I always change things up and today was just a tough class. I am so excited though because for the month of May through today my students have been competing in a weight challenge. We did everyone's weight and measurements last month and as of Monday I have been re-doing them. The results have been great!! Everyone has lost weight, body fat and inches ( well, except for one so far but she admits to eating really badly and also has not been consistent with coming to class). We have been having alot of fun with the challenge and it's amazing how these women ( and two men) have worked their butts off ( literally!) I feel so good to have been a part of that and to have been able to coach them and inspire them. They all feel great and what I have noticed is that they seem even more dedicated to a healthy lifestyle than just a couple of months ago. I started the classes last January and they have taken off. I can't tell you how wonderful it is for me to help other people transform like I have. I am on such a high right now!! Woohoo!!

Also, my eating has really helped me to tighten up a bit. Just getting rid of the protein bars has made difference. Also, I am really loving the "Naturally More" PB. I feel good about getting the extra nutrients in there and also the extra flaxseed ( or fleaseed...LOL)

Anyway, I'm on a ramble... so to all who follow, have a great day!
:D

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I went to my yoga class and then did 15 min. on each machine--treadmill, threadclimber and elliptical. I may walk tonight.
I am surprisingly not sore after yesterday's PLB!:)
I have been cleaning through EVERY closet, drawer, cabinet, etc. in the house until I am cross-eyed!!x( Now my car is full and I am taking a big load of stuff to donate. Whew!

Randi--Welcome back! Do you have Timesavers? You could choose one segment using upper body.

Belinda--Welcome back!

Liann--We expect you to report back about the S&H legs!

Laura--GS BSB is one of my favs.

Robin--Enjoy IMAX2! That is a fun one!

Vicki--I enjoy walking also. Especially in the summer when the days are longer. You sound like a wonderful instructor...so motivating!!

Gin

Hi ladies. I am back at work now recovering from my parents visit. We had a great time. I think I wore my poor parents out. We went to the pool, grilled out, went to a Braves game, did the GA aquarium, and ate A LOT haha. Thankfully the scale is holding strong and has not budged in either direction. I am back on track this morning with my walks and going to do some weight work tonight. Saturday I will start a new rotation, probably Barry's Bootcamp for a few weeks. I do have a few new DVD's from DDD that I want to try out between now and then. Anyhow, I have missed you all over the past few days and I have a lot of catching up to do to see what y'all have been up to.

Randi - So did you have fun at the bachelorette party?

Belinda - welcome back. Glad you had a safe trip. How is your mom?

Liann - Me too, I need to get back into it. We don't have much longer to go so now is the time to really buckle down right? :)

Kim - Have fun with C&W!

Laura - I haven't done the GS yet. I need to break them open. I'm glad you're liking them.

Robin - Happy Birthday!! Do you want me to send you a copy of my special all cake diet plan?

Vicki - I am loving my morning walks. I've been walking with my neighbor and now I actually LOOK FORWARD to waking up early and getting started. She only wants to do 2 walks per week but I'd love it if we went every day! I'm glad your challenge is paying off for your class participants. How rewarding is that?

Gin - Make sure you get a receipt for your donation and take pictures / itemize! Your contributions may be tax deductible. You can get a lot more value out of your donations by using a software like tax cut deduction pro to value your items. I'm sure you know that but the CPA in me had to mention it. :)

Have a great day ladies.

Hi everyone!

Just a quick check-in for me today as I am unbelievably busy at work. I just finished Low Max and it's back to the races. Other than a break to work out, I've been on conference calls since 7:30 this morning. Ugh!! Anyway, Low Max was fun. It was in Cathe's premix rotation to break it up into the step combos and the blasts, but I figured, why not just do the whole workout? Easier that way anyway - no navigating back and forth between chapters to get the stretch in the right place.

Glad to see you all!

Road Trip Check-in

After my quiet time yesterday morning, I pushed myself through Cardio and Weights. This is one of Cathe’s fun workouts that is not all that challenging, but I was dragging my wagon for some reason. I started taking Emergen-C and experienced a burst of energy almost immediately. I took a nap after work, stopped by the mall to pick up some bubble bath, and went to the club late at night for a good 30 minutes on the recumbent bike. My workouts were gentle, but I stuck with my game plan even if it was not my best performance.

Today was a good day. Glory to God! My energy is being restored! The spring water and Emergen-C are definitely helping! After my quiet time this morning, I did Kick, Punch, & Crunch. I was tired again, but I kept pressing on until it was accomplished.

I called Mom to wish her a happy birthday. I sent her one of my Olan Mills pictures (like the one I shared in my PictureTrail). She received it and loves it!

I definitely started feeling better after work. I planned menus for the next 3 days, did my grocery shopping, washed dishes, cleaned my kitchen and dining room, did a load of laundry, vacuumed my workout area, and packed my meals and snacks for tomorrow. I enjoyed frozen yogurt with almonds for a treat and did not have time for a second cardio workout tonight, but I am still counting this as a victorious day. I am back on track and ready to kick some butt! The 4th of July (which will be the 4-year anniversary of my fitness journey) is 21 days away, and I would love to celebrate progress! I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal weight by the 4th of July next year. I decided on a game plan for my eating and established a few smaller goals. I would love to share more tonight, but I need to start wrapping up this day. I am ready for a relaxing bubble bath and a restful night of sleep. Step, Jump, & Pump is in my DVD player for tomorrow.

Robin, happy birthday! I hope you had a blessed day!

Gin, I am a 90-minute drive from you.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.