Road Trip Check-in for Sunday, April 29, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Life is crazy. I have been feeling extremely stressed and overwhelmed with work and personal stuff. My eating has been clean. The 8 pounds of pickle bloat departed, and I dropped 3 more pounds this past week thanks to the Hardcore Series. Since my last update, I did High Step Challenge Thursday morning, Stretch Max Friday morning, and the hi-lo from Cardio Collectibles plus Better Burn Better Buns yesterday morning. I bumbled my way through my Saturday morning workouts. I can follow Cathe’s cuing without seeing her, but these other workouts were more challenging because I am not as familiar with them. (For those who did not read my last update, the picture on my TV turned neon green Wednesday morning.)

In addition to a stressful week at work, I am doing Clutter Max in preparation for my mother’s visit. I have been sifting through clutter all weekend. I started with my collection of pictures. I literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures. I love pictures even more than workout shoes! I am keeping the ones I love and tossing the rest. I am looking forward to receiving my digital camera.

I had a good session with my counselor Friday night and worked hard all day Saturday on my cleaning project. I will feel so much better when my home is in order. I have piles and piles of pictures everywhere. It looks like a tornado hit, but that is my cleaning style. I spread everything out in the middle of the floor and organize it.

IMAX3 is on my rotation for this morning. I bought a new TV last night, and I am so frustrated because it is not working right. It does not turn on immediately, the picture is not good, and it makes a hissing sound when I turn it off. I think it is possessed! It did not have sound when I first hooked it up. I have sound and color now, so I can deal with it until I have time to exchange it. At least I will not have to watch IMAX3 in green! I may take a break from Clutter Max to go TV shopping this afternoon.

I cleared the pictures out of my workout area. Cathe is waiting for me with IMAX3! I am looking forward to that fun diversion. My check-ins will be sporadic for the next 2 weeks, but I am hoping to check-in at least once or twice a week.

I just looked at my calendar. We will be enjoying brunch together in 15 weeks!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Good morning Heather and all who follow!

I have had a busy week as well, but did manage to get in all scheduled workouts.
Wed-Kickmax
Thur-PLB
Fri-Rest
Sat-Heather's beloved Rhythmic Step (always think of this workout by this title now, lol)
Today-Body Max

Yesterday I went with a friend to buy her a new road bike so now will have someone to ride with. We are going on a ride tomorrow! I'm a little jealous of her new bike though and makes me want a new one!

Heather-I hope you get you television issues worked out. That would be very frustrating!

Robin-I have been thinking about you and your guests this weekend. Hope you all had a great time! Had you met Shelly in person before?

Everyone have a great day:D

Kara

Hi ladies,

I am taking a rest day today! Can't wait what Cathe cames up with today!

Have a great day everyone!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.