Relat'in to Hat'in

debfer

Cathlete
Good morning girls-

Shelley, Robin and Sophie-do tell us about your fun weekend-what are you doing right now?-are you all working out?

Jen-hope you feel better soon-

Mariah-good for you for working out-you go girl-

Corrie- I'm so sorry to hear about your step dads health situation-I will send warm thoughts to you, him and your family-

michele-what you got planned for the weekend?

Dana-how close are you to Robin-could you crash her little party with Shelley?

Diane-hope you are getting some rest and I'm still so excited for you, you little mother-no wait that didn't sound right-LOL- you are going to be the best mommy-

Robin-please see below and anyone else who cares to-

well I did not have the positive experience with subbing yesterday that I had my first 2 times and then when I tried to talk to hubby about it he was like "well I work every day and it's.." and all I wanted to do was vent a little-so I'll do that here if you don't mind-I mean it wasn't terrible but it wasn't good-most of my time was spent trying to keep the talkers & troublemakers from taking control so the poor kids who are actually there to learn and share get the worst of me-when I use to visit the sub sites and people would complain about sub. teaching I'd be like (thinking to myself) "get over yourself, quit whining and try to have fun with them"-well you CAN'T do that-they take advantage-they don't care if you're a funny person or you have something to share-they are waiting for the moment when you have a booger hanging from your nose (hasn't happened yet) or your fly is unzipped (all of these future stories I'm sure to tell if I continuue doing this somewhat thankless job)anyways thanks for letting me share-I also have not worked out in over a week-I'm not trying to sound patronizing but really-how do you gals that work a job keep your focus and manage to come home and work out and do things around the house?-I feel like the worst homemaker, worker, mother in the world-my house always needs to be picked up, I'm constantly asking nicely for the kids and hubby to put their, a , ahem "stuff" (which right now in the mood i'm in means literally translated means shi!)--how do you do it All??-I'm at a low point-I think I need to do some sort of workout today or I won't get back into it for awhile-I'm sorry to be so selfish today-

Hi to Heather, Becky,August, Rebeccarose,Msy, Terri, Kate, Jana and anyone else who stops by (hopefully I'm not making up any names here-LOL-deb

Good morning!!

As usual I have a busy weekend planned with DH so I won't be around until Monday. DH's sister is coming tomorrow from LA and we're having his family over for dinner tomorrow -- steak and seafood on the grill, grilled veggies, salad, and potatoes -- I THINK -- LMAO!! It's really up to DH what he wants to have. I need to think about some kind of dessert, too, and my house is a pig sty. So think of me as I scurry around cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking *SIGH*. I wish we were just going out. I didn't sleep well last night and I don't feel like entertaining at all;( . Oh well, I'll buck up -- I always do;)

Jen, how are you this morning?:*

Mariah, I saw your question from yesterday but I don't think I understand what you mean. Maybe someone else can chime in.

{{{{{DEB}}}}} -- I know just what you're talking about. My sister teaches 5th grade in a public school and boy, does she ever have stories to tell! You're doing a good thing and they really need dedicated people who are willing to work with these kids. I admire you, really -- I couldn't do it. I wouldn't do it.

>>you CAN'T do that-they take advantage-they don't care if you're a funny person or you have something to share-they are waiting for the moment when you have a booger hanging from your nose (hasn't happened yet) or your fly is unzipped (all of these future stories I'm sure to tell if I continuue doing this somewhat thankless job)anyways thanks for letting me share

Deb, that is so freaking funny!! I mean, not that the kids are hooligans -- but the way you told the story. You have a gift. Maybe you and Heather could team up and write a book:7

>> I feel like the worst homemaker, worker, mother in the world-my house always needs to be picked up, I'm constantly asking nicely for the kids and hubby to put their, a , ahem "stuff" (which right now in the mood i'm in means literally translated means shi!)--how do you do it All??

I don't have kids OR a job right now and I feel just like this. I'm not sure what this says about me:eek: , but I totally understand how you're feeling -- and I'm sure you're a fantastic wife and mother, even if your house is a pig sty -- ;) :7 --Don't be so hard on yourself. You're deserving of love and respect for how hard you work to do it ALL!!

I need to dig my heels in and get started. I'd like to leave a little room in my day for some FUN too! Muscle Max is on my rotation for today and tomorrow is rest day. I wonder if Cathe will post a new rotation this weekend?

Robin and Shelley -- have fun and check in to let us know what you're up to!!

Hi to everyone else -- I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!

I'll see you Monday morning:* :* :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.