Question?

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Hi all,
What is the difference between all the different daily check-in/challenge threads on this forum? I see about 10 or so different daily threads and don't see how most of them(not all) are different from others except in name and who posts? Could be differences that I am not picking up.I have been posting in daily check-in since it is self-explanatory.I used to be on this board for years several years ago and stopped posting soon after the check-in thread was established and recently came back to the boards.
Thanks for the answers.;)

Cant speak for everyone just my group...Xers
Everyone there is doing, is doing AGAIN, has done or is planning on doing a full 13 week P90X Rotation
HTH

Basically just groups of posters who typically have something in common such as a goal or challenge they are working on whether it be eating or exercise.

Most of the time it is to keep the motivation going since "checking in" makes most of us more accountable. Sometimes it is groups who can help each other with their goals or challenges.

Hey Cathy

Just wanted to add that the "CABs and ABs" is a relatively small group with usually only 5 of us checkin' in. You're more than welcome to join us if you would like to. CAB's stand for cold adult beverages. *lol* No, we do not have a drinking problem, rather we like to workout hard and chill out with a CAB every now and then. We do a whole gammit of workokuts and are a pretty layed back group, as are most of those who have checkins from what I have seen.

So pick a group that matches your interests/goals and join on in! The door is open.:) Welcome

Angie

Good question. Clean and tidy check-in is a group of ladies who is trying to keep their menu clean which is based upon Tosca Reno The Eat-Clean Diet book. We swap receipes and encourage each other to exercise. We sometime post our cheat meals or when we "fall off the wagon" and why.

The Cheetahs are a group of runners of all speeds and abilities. I have been posting with them since I first started running about 2 years ago. We've lost some members, gained some members and have members who fade in and out but there's a pretty long list of us that have been around for a while. Everyone there is super nice, friendly and fun! We talk about our work outs, our runs, and our lives in general. Truly great group of women. :)

Thanks for your answers ladies. The groups now make more sense to me. I may pop into a few of these. I know I enjoy CABs....lol

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

The Commit to get fit and lean is a check in, to motivate each other to stay on track with our exercise and eating clean! We used to be the Weight Watchers check in, but most of us are following a different diet program. We are all here to help each other to reach our goal! We also talk about life! We are a fun, chatty and friendly group!

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.