PYGFO's - Tuesday, Jan. 15

Liann

Cathlete
Ok, no post so far, so I guess I will have to start us off again ;).

Last night, I decided I would just do a 1 hour yoga session and relax. I'm fighting something (cold, flu, who knows), so I thought I would back off a little. I'm going to do some light total body work with the DH tonight, but nothing too strenuous. I have been sick since Christmas and I really need to take it easy unfortunately. :(

Gin - I'm sorry you have been having headaches, but am glad to hear that you haven't had any for the past few days. That is pretty exciting about going for the ACE. I've been talking to my DH about possibly doing that sometime in the future. I would love to actually have a job that I enjoy...

Robin - I'm still praying for the upcoming knee surgery.

Tess - So have you preordered yet? ;) I'm working some overtime this week and if the paycheck is decent, I may go ahead and get it. If it was just cardio, I wouldn't be tempted at all, but I LOVE weight work.

Hope you all are having a good hump-day eve!!!

Good Afternoon!

Today I did SB. I have not been feeling 100% lately and I overslept and really tired to talk myself out of doing a workout, but I managed it anyway!:p

What happened to Michelle?? She used to be our faithful thread starter. Haven't seen her post anywhere for a while!

Liann--Thanks for starting the thread. I'm sorry you have been not feeling well for so long. What yoga did you do? I have yoga on tap tomorrow. Actually, it's Tess that is considering ACE. I teach pre-school and have for 16 years. I sometimes think I'd like to do something else....but don't know what!?!?

Hi to all other PYGFOers!
Gin:)

Gin - Oopsie, I think I ran two comments together and forgot to put Tess's name at the beginning of that one! ;) Didn't know you were studying for the ACE did you? ;)

The yoga I did is a workout that came with my yoga mat/block/strap. It's some kind of "Vinyasa" yoga with Carolyn or Christine something or other. How's that for vague? I have several of Anna Brett's DVD's (Kundalini Yoga) on order and I'm hoping to get those soon for some variety. If you have any that you really like, let me know. I'm still looking for more. I really want to start adding in more yoga to my routine.

Hi gals.

Gin, I've been worried about Michelle too. She used to be here everyday and I miss her.

Liann, LOL, I'd order cardio workouts in a flash, but have been talking myself out of STS so far.

I got home from another terrible day at work and did chest and tricep work from CTX.

Hi to Tess, Caroly, Vickie and any other Johnny-come-laters.

Hello.

I am checking in, but not with a workout. I have been extremely tired this week. I think it is all of the work I am doing. I have been doing pretty well working out until this week. I hope to get back to it Thursday b/c tomorrow is another 12 hour day:(

I am starting to worry a little though. I haven't really felt that sick, and everthing I read says being sick is a sign that eveything is going well. Hopefully, I am just lucky and everything is okay. I have a weird craving of orange juice every night around 10.

Liann...I hope you get well soon and stay well. My DH is sick today and I am hoping it is just allergies/sinuses. I haven't preordered yet either. I intend to, but I just wrote a very large check to pay for all of my doctor visits. I will have to wait a few weeks I think.

Gin...WTG for talking yourself into SB. I only wish I could have done the same thing. Yes, I am due in late August. This is going to be one hot summer!! I have read that if you workout consistently throughout, you may deliver 9-10 days early. That might not be too bad!!

Robin...Sorry you had a bad day. I know, I am wondering about Michelle also. I have seen her post some in OD, but I haven't seen her here since she sent me Congratulations confetti. I hope she comes back soon!!

I am off to do a little paperwork and to drink some OJ!! Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.