PYGFO Weekend Check-in for December 8-9, 2007

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
PYGFO Sisters:

Where are y’all this weekend?

This was a restful day. I wrapped up the first week of Cathe’s December rotation with Push Pull. I have had “Walking in Memphis” stuck in my head all day! Supersets is more fun for me, so I am really looking forward to enjoying it later this month. Push Pull is meditative in a way. There is something relaxing about it, and it was just right for my energy level this morning.

Michelle, I received your snowman card. Thank you! I had to pull out my short sleeve tops again today and really needed shorts this afternoon, so that is likely the only snowman I will see this year. I am hoping to get Christmas cards out this year, but you may get a Valentine’s Day card at the rate I am going. LOL! Your “good morning” smiley made me smile yesterday. I love the way the smiley guys are coasting up and down the circle. :7

Gin, I love the warm weather too!

Lara, I hope you enjoyed the movie and veggie pizza!

Hugs to Robin, Laura, Tess, Carolyn, and Allison.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hello.

I just got back from a late night dinner out and am now baking brownies for a Christmas party tomorrow. I tried out Amy's SlowMo Chest/Bi/Tri/and Core sections this morning. I really liked these weight segments. I think I am already feeling a little soreness from them. I followed it up with Amy's KBX. That is a fun one (at least now it is after a few run throughs). I hope to have time to try out the legs/chest/shoulders tomorrow.

Heather...It is quiet today isn't it? Everyone must be busy with the Holidays. I think I need to move to Texas. It isn't that cold today, but tomorrow we are expected to see a 30 degree temp drop and lots of freezing rainx( I live in the south, but I guess not far enough south to avoid really cold winters! My veggie pizza was delicious! We ended up watching Spider Man 3. Now I will finally know what all of my patients (kiddos) are talking about:)

I think it is time to check the brownies. I hope you all had a great day!

Good Morning girls!

Once again I am running in and out of the thread pretty quickly. There are just not enough hours in the day!

Being sick last week really put me behind in getting ready for Christmas. I have two gifts so far and am slightly starting to lose it!! Yesterday was spent at the Christmas dance/singing show at the school where the boys go. They put on a huge production at the theatre and there were three shows yesterday and two today. One of my boys teaches Hip Hop dancing for the first time this year and it was the first dance that he choreographed and his students did amazing!! I was so proud of him. Two of my boys were also in the show. I work box office usually and boy do these parents get crazy!! I just continue to smile and try to be nice, but once in a while I'd like to do a little cardio kickboxing on them!! I mean heeeellllooooo, I am just volunteering my time, everyone will get a good seat, not to worry!! These people are lucky I don't have PMS or it could get ugly! HO, HO, HO, right?? Anyway, round 2 is today. I might sneak out of there early if I can and try to get some shopping done. I am getting pretty panicked because all this week I have rehearsals for Nutcracker, which I am in, and then we open Thursday night and run through Sunday. The truth is, even with all the stress, I can't imagine a life without performing so it's all worth it in the end. But boy, am I glutten for punishment.

In the meantime, I continue to teach, but my workouts this week have kind of suffered. Right now I am heading down for some 4ds KB/LB. Then church and back to the box office. And maybe some shopping.

Hope you all have a great day. I'l BB tomorrow with personals... Miss you all!! Is it RT time yet, or what??

Morning,

Sorry I didn't start the weekend thread- yesterday was DH Birthday, so I was pretty busy with that.:)

Heather, so glad you enjoyed the card. Yes, this week I will be getting out the warm clothes also. It is supposed to be 78 tomorrow??!! I found a beautiful long black wool coat on sale the other day and it doesn't look like I will be able to wear it anytime soon!

Lara, we did the pizza and movie last night. Meat pizza, and Spider Man 2..:)

Vicki, yes I believe you are a glutten for punishment.;-) :p

PYGFO Check-in

PYGFO Sisters:

Welcome to a new week! I am enjoying a rest/stretch day on Cathe’s December rotation and recharging for what promises to be another super stressful week at work. I am so ready for January to arrive!

I paid the price all week for my Christmas party indulgence last Sunday night. I have another celebration this coming Saturday night, and I am determined to make better choices and drink plenty of water as suggested by Sandra (FiddleFit).

Lara, have fun at your Christmas party today and go easy on those brownies. ;-)

Vicki, it is good to see you. Whew! Just reading your post wears me out. Have fun with Kickbox. It is one of my favorite workouts of all time! :7

Michelle, I think we need to plan a PYGFO Road Trip to Jersey and New York so we can see Cathe and Vicki and wear our winter clothes. LOL! :7 Happy belated birthday to your husband. Did you eat cake? :9

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: PYGFO Check-in

Just chiming in.

I'm sitting in dress rehearsal for DS's children's Chrismas musical at church. It's really adorable if I say so myself. Malachi is a shepherd, and they have this hip little shepherd's song and dance. Vicki, you'd love it. Wish we could do some dancing with you. :)

Lara--I've spent lots of time in both TX and AR, and I can't say there's a vast difference in the weather/winter of either one. Maybe just slightly warmer in TX. But not a big difference. So don't cry too much over our little Indian summer. It's back down to 38 degrees today.

Well, I'm trying to keep the eating reasonably clean during the holiday season, but it's tough as everyone has us over for "just one last visit."

RE: PYGFO Check-in

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

I did not feel worthy to be able to post until I could report that I in fact worked out!;-) I just finished IMAX2...FUN! "I know you're tired, but jump higher!"
The warm weather in TX is over (for the moment!) and it is in the upper 30's. TX weather is very unpredictable. The only thing you can count on is that it is guaranteed to be HOT in the summer.:p

Heather--So glad you are doing the Dec. rotation also and enjoying it.

Laura--Yum brownies! Send some my way please.:9

Vicki--Hi Busy Girl! I am so ready for another RT! I still use my RT lotion and perfume and ((((remember)))our trip that way!:) (Philiosophy Inner Grace)

Michelle--Do you still have your PUB/PLB dvd for sale? Hmmmm....I have the vhs version. Happy Birthday to DH!

Laura--Enjoy your children's Christmas musical. Sounds like fun! When do you go back to Africa? I can't believe you are so close and we could never get together.

Gin:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.