PYGFO-Weekend

Goodmorning Michelle and all who follow.

I have lots of plans for the day. The last of the cookies get baked, the last of the gifts get wrapped and the tree gets put up. And I'm going to do LIS with my new knee brace. WHOO HOO is right!

Laura, your Ship, pack and crunch workout sounds tough. I can't imagine having to think so far ahead to pack for months to come. Will the container get to Africa when you do? Or will you have to wait for it to show up. I must have missed when you leave. Soon?

Allison, I'm sorry you had such a nasty commute. I hate driving in snow. I'm glad the next storm should hit over the weekend. The forecast for next week just sounds gloomy and cloudy, but I don't think I heard the s word.

Liann, when do you and your DH leave for WA? Are you both whipped into shape for skiing? My sister will probably pass you in the air. She is flying to VT some time next week and will drive, with my mom, down here over the weekend. Hope the weather is good for travel.

Carolyn, would you care for some ice instead of snow? That seems to be what is predicted for tonight's storm. But I hope the white stuff we have now sticks around for Christmas.

Poor Tess! Sinus and brochitis. Yukko. You take care of yourself and get better, hear?

Vicki, how did the show go? Great, I'm sure. I remember going into Pittsburgh one Christmas when we were just married to see the Nutcracker at Heinz Hall, put on by the Civic Ballet. I loved it.

Hi to Gin, Heather, Lara and anyone else I may have missed. I better get moving. Have a great weekend.

Mornin'!

Just a quick run through here to say hi, then I must be running.

Robin: The show went great! This is my 4th year playing the mother in Nutcracker. It is soooo much fun! Now, our version is advertised as being "Cracked up and nuttier than the rest" which is true. We put a new twist on it, and people love it! There is alot of funny stuff, thew whole first act is really fun which is nice because usually first act in most Nutcracker's is pretty boring. I grew up dancing in Nutcracker and yup, I can say that with some authority. Ours has alot of updated fun versions of the music and our costumes are awesome. Gosh, I wish you all were closer so you could come see it! There are even some fun twists on the story line. Glad to hear about your knee brace... but, still take it kinda easy okay?? No air jacks or anything!!

Michelle: your story about the coupons, too funny!! Hey, I can't believe those shirts were on clearance though. I have to go check that out next week.

Alright, off to get ready to teach, then home quick to shower then off to the show. Actually we have two shows today, one at 2:00 and one at 7:00. This Noreaster is threatening to cancel another show tomorrow. UGH!!! They added another one Monday night, which severely cuts into my shopping and Christmas prep time. If it gets snowed out tomorrow, they better not add another show. They might be motherless if they do, cause I have no more time left to give.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hello.

I have been really busy, but I have been working out and reading the check-in. I have lots to do today, so I will BBL for personals. I have to START my Christmas shopping today!! I am envious of all of you that have it done already. Still no sun here--I have been really crabby because of itx( We are expected to have snow showers all day starting around 12. I am going to get started on my shopping in case the roads get slick and then come home to workout. We have another Christmas party tonight, so I HAVE to go buy a new dress and shoes--good excuse anyway! Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was Baron Baptiste's Level 1 yoga. Unfortunately, I have somewhat of a dread factor with yoga and have to force myself to do it.x( I prefer a live class, but didn't renew my gym membership.
My ds comes home from college this aft. for Christmas Break!:7 I can't say his name in front of the dog until close to the time he will be home b/c she will go crazy.:p

Michelle--Love you "WooHoo". Wish it were swim weather now! How do you do those cute little cartoons? I am so challenged! HSTA and HIS? You like those long workouts! WTG!

Robin--Love to bake cookies. I took different kinds to a party last night...yum! How was LIS with your new knee brace? Hope good.

Vicki--(Nutcracker Mother) So wish I could see you perform. Hope the weather is good.

Lara--Sorry you have to get out today to shop. But I hope you find a pretty dress and shoes for tonight.

Hi to Laura,Allison, Liann, Carolyn, Tess, Heather and all other PYGFOers!

Gin:)

Goooood morning! Or is it Good Afternoon!??!?! I'm still in my jammies! My SO and I have been laying on the couch all morning watching tv. I just went out and dug out the recycling bin from a foot of snow and he just left to go to the gym so I guess that means I should get my act together and go work out. x( I'm planning on GS Legs and hopefully some cardio. Last night I ended up doing PUB plus abs and then LIS cardio and abs. My upper body is screaming today!! Gotta love the Pyramids!!

Vicki-I'm so glad your show went well last night! I just mapquested Montgomery, NY from where I live in CT and it said it's only 2 hours and 2 minutes away! I totally could have come to see your show if only I'd planned better! Have a blast!

I'm a little air-headed this morning and can't think of more personals but hopefully I'll be back later to catch up. I have a Christmas party to go to tonight and I'm so excited. My first one of the year so far! I love Christmas parties!!

Have a great afternoon everyone! BBL!!

Allison

http://www.picturetrail.com/allisonj90

Good Sunday morning to all-

Today is 45 min of cardio, so I think I will do some steppin' with Tracey and Allison!:D

Robin, how did it go with the knee brace?

Vicki, that was a pretty funny story, I must say. Good luck on your shows!

Lara, shopping is always fun when your getting new shoes!!

Gin, doing the little pics are very easy if you have a Photobucket account. You can also just search around photocucket, copy the link and post it into a thread...easy-peasy!

Allison, hope you enjoyed your Christmas party, and I will be seeing you later...not really...but, you know what I mean.:)

Off to make breakfast, anyone for buttermilk pancakes, and turkey bacon??:9

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

Today was C&W. Fun!:) Love that "A Little less Conversation" and "Buttercup"!! And the abs are one of my favorites.
My last day of school is Tuesday....Yeah! And then I'm out for 2 1/2 weeks. It was in the 20's here this morning. It hardly ever gets that cold here.

Michelle--I'll try the Photobucket, but what is easy for you, could be quite challenging for me. Enjoy working out with Tracey and "Miss Crazysteper".:)

Hi to everyone else. Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hello.

I was doing so well with my workouts until today. I had too much shopping and family time to workout today:( I also ate HORRIBLY!!! Friday was a BMax 2 cardio mish mosh for about 75 minutes and yesterday was DM. I won't be able to workout tomorrow b/c I work 12 hours and then have another party to go to. I think this will be Christmas party #6 for the year.
I am extremely stressed over getting ready for Christmas. I leave for Chicago on Thursday. I am spending Christmas there this year. I will be there for a week and I have so much to do before I leave!!

Gin...That is so cute about your dog! We are the same way with our dog, except our vocabulary can't consist of "walk", "trip", "play", or "toy". I bet she will be happy when your DS arrives! I did find some great shoes! I ended up wearing a dress I already had, but had not worn before. I have a habit of buying lots of clothes and not wearing them for a long time. My last day is Thursday. I think I get almost 2 1/2 weeks off. I will still see some of my outpatients when I get back from Chicago though. I am loking forward to a MUCH reduced schedule!! How long will your DS be staying with you?

Gin and Heather...Thx so much for your reviews of CK. I may just have to order it!

Allison...I will give you some of my Christmas parties if you want :) I love them also, but I don't like all of the food I eat, or the weight I gain b/c I have NO self control at partiesx(

Michelle...I agree!! I love shoes!! I am on a mission to buy tons of shoes this year!! Now I just need to spend less on clothes so I can afford them!! How was your step workout? I still haven't tried HISM2. I hope to this week.

Hello Robin, Tess, Vicki, Carolyn, Liann, and anyone else!

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.