PYGFO Wednesday

LauraR

Cathlete
Hey, girls. I only have a minute, but I got on to read a couple threads, and there hasn't been one since Monday. Sad. And I'm part of the MIA crew!

We're in CA, and our program is great.

Hubby and I are going to the gym. It's great getting to work out with him. I'm liking going to the gym, but only for a change. My body is very sore, adjusting to the change in workout. But I'm enjoying a change of pace. I am missing Cathe and will be ready to shift back to that when the time comes.

:)

Hey Laura.

I know, it is kind of sad to see our threads disappear. I still "see" some of us in the OD. I think everyone is just really busy. I am not as motivated to check-in when I don't workout that day (like today). I am still getting in about 3-5 days a week. I am ready for the tiredness to go away so I can pick my workouts back up.

I am gald you are enjoying the gym. I used to go to the gym almost everyday. That was before I discovered Cathe though. I still go every once in awhile. It has been so cold here lately that I just can't make myself go out in it when I have tons of workouts I can do at home.

We are suppose to FINALLY get some snow tomorrow. I can't wait. It sounds like it will be gone by the weekend b/c it is suppose to warm back up into the 50s and 60s. Such strange weather here!!

Hello to anyone else.

Robin...I hope you are doing well!

Hi Laura! We have all been slackers with this thread lately. ;) That's cool that you and your Dh are going to the gym together.

Nothing too much to report here. I did GS CT last night and then some yoga. Tonight I'm taking it easy since almost every muscle in my body aches. ;) Oh, and I chopped my hair off. ;)

Hi Girls!

I did start the thread a couple of times and I was all alone and it was quite sad and lonely!
Today I did BM2 double upper body and tomorrow I was thinking about CF Mix & Max and 3 mile run.....YIKES! Maybe I should re-think that one!

Laura--Great to "see" you! Enjoy CA! When do you go back to Africa?

Lara--Are you able to rest at all or take naps?

Liann--We want to see a pic of you shorter hair. Bet it looks cute!

Robin--How are you doing? How was surgery?? We want to hear from you!

Gin
:)

Gin - Sorry you were all by yourself! I looked a few times to see if we had a thread but must have missed yours.

Here's my new cut:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/aljack_78/AmbersHair.jpg

It isn't the best pic cuz' the color is all off, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like.

I had wanted to go short the first time I had it cut, but I was too chicken. For some reason I got brave today and did it. It is going to be soo nice to wash and dry now. It used to take me forever before.

Lara - How you feeling? Hope you get your snow! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.