Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

PYGFO Wednesday

This is a discussion on PYGFO Wednesday within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Just breezing by, but I had to say Liann: OMG with the leg spasms!! I have never ever heard of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 12:27 PM
Cathlete

Default RE: PYGFO Wednesday

Just breezing by, but I had to say

Liann: OMG with the leg spasms!! I have never ever heard of that happening. You poor thing. Then your poor dog! Wow, I hope you can get a break for a while. Hang in there kiddo!
Old 11-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Cathlete
TXGin's Profile Fields

Hey Girls!
There is a party going on over here today!
I ran this morning and then did BC/Bis and Tris. That one is the toughest of the new 4ds for me.:P

Good news---I just bought a little tube of paint at the craft store and the sales girl asked if I was over 18!! WHAT???? Well, 30 years ago I was 18. She needed some glasses poor girl!

Laura--I do run through the winter, unless it gets down below around 20 degrees, which it hardly EVER does here. I think I told you that my ds wants to be a missionary after he graduates. Wish he could meet you!

Lara--HSC and LIS/HIS?? You like to be tortured!;-) I did LIS yesterday, not HIS. I typed the wrong one. My ds had surgery years ago at TX Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas and I remember him working with pt there. What a rewarding job.

Robin--Hope you are able to do PUB and 30 min. of cardio this aft.

Allison--What a fun surprise to see you here! Come back. Don't just stalk, but join us!:)

Tess--Is Ripped and Chiseled Jari Love? I have 3 of hers, but have only done them each once. The fun factor is just not there for me.:( Hope you like the new treadmill when you get it.

Michelle--Could you come to TX and do my Christmas shopping for me???

Vicki--It is funny that I run in the cold b/c I HATE cold weather. It is rarely below 30 here and I have losts of warm running gear.

Liann--Sorry about your calf spasm. Sounds painful! Hope your puppy is okay. You have had some kind of week!

Gin :)
Old 11-28-2007, 02:01 PM
Cathlete
Tess_ATL's Profile Fields

OMG Liann, I sure hope you and the puppy are OK!! Just take it easy getting back into the workouts and don't try to do too much on that leg. That is scary about your doggy. I was feeding my cats buttloads of turkey - I had no idea it could hurt them. :(

Gin - yes, ripped & chiseled is Jari Love. I do like her a lot because I used her workouts when I started getting back into fitness (last year around this time). I used to do body pump at the gym so I wanted something that was similar to that.

Michelle - somehow I knew that you'd either be done with your shopping or mostly done at least.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:46 PM
DeCathelete
buffettgirl's Profile Fields

Yay! I got a workout done. I did PUB and the cardio from HIS. I went down to a 6 inch step for the cardio and had no problem.

Allison, I hope you keep butting in. The more the merrier.

Laura, I think this nasty runny nose, coughing virus is hitting the entire nation. There are at least three other people at work complaining of it now.

Tess, did you ever see Jimmy, out mowing the lawn or trimming hedges, maybe? I think he has a home in at least 3 other locations and all are on the water, except one in the mountains out west somewhere. Oh, to have his lifestyle....Although I here he is a hard worker. Hard worker, hard player, I guess.

Hey Vicki, I took it easy and had no problem with the cough. It did feel pretty good not feeling the pressure to rush home and fit in a workout during my time off. I almost let it slide today, but I'm glad I made myself do one. What's this about a March RT? Did I miss something? DH and I are heading to the Carribbean in March. We'll be baking on the beaches of St John the week before Easter. I can't wait.

Michelle, I love the music in HIS. I think it may be my favorite of the 4DS workouts. How can a person be done with their shopping before it's even December!!!!!! Oy. Even when I get done a week or two before Christmas, I always think of some last minute thing. Is everything wrapped too? No, don't tell me. I don't want to know.

Liann, nice to see you posting here. Is your DH done with the semester of school? How is he/did he make out? My DH has about 3 and 1/2 more weeks to teach, then he has his Christmas break. I only have Christmas day and New Year's day off, so he'll get stuck entertaining all the company. Ha ha! Serves him right.

Gin, you young thing! But 18? :o Oh my. I don't think I've ever been carded or mistaken for a younger woman. I guess it's my mature behavior.

I'm going to head to the kitchen and see if there is anything healthy, but not boring for dinner. DD went out with her boyfriend, his mom is babysitting and my DH is teaching an evening class. I love nights like this.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:52 PM
Cathlete
copwife's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to copwife

hehehe, ok Robin I won't tell you that I just finished wrapping it all, and putting it under the tree.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:03 AM
Cathlete
woopig's Profile Fields

Hello.

Wow, what a busy day here!! I worked another 12 hour day and then went straight to the basketball game (Go Hogs!). I didn't get home until almost 10. Sadly, no workout to report:( I should have more time tomorrow.

Robin...I am glad you were able to workout this evening. I hope you enjoyed your quiet evening at home tonight. I hope your cough doesn't get any worse! I had a horrible cough for the entire month of October--not fun to deal with, especially when you want to workout. What a nice thing for you to say!! Does your grandson go to an outpatient clinic for therapy?

Allison...It is great to see you over here. I see your cute posts all over in the OD. I hardly post there, but I love to read them! Just wanted to add I did The Parts DVD this past weekend and really enjoyed it! Now, I need to tackle HIS2}(

Laura...YES, it was SO EXCITING!!! DH and I were on pins and needles watching that game. I guess we will still see Houston since he will be staying in the SEC. Needless to say, there has been a lot of news to report around here lately. We also went to the basketball game tonight against Missouri (Mike Anderson coaching them). It was an exciting game also. I like our new basketball coach so far! I hope you continue to get better!!

Tess...I have 3 of Jari's workouts. I don't do them very often, but I like to throw them in every once in awhile. I was thinking about ordering her newest one, but I have so many new workouts right now so I think I will wait. I know you are excited about getting your new TM!!

Michelle...Now I feel really behindx( I haven't even bought one gift!! I just got done buying several birthday presents, so now I need to save up again for Christmas! I am one of those people that are out shopping until the stores close on Christmas Eve. I agree with you about HIS. It is so much fun!! I constantly sing the songs in my head. I also love what Cathe says during the 3rd combo (when we are facing the back). I just want to do these workouts all the time!

Vicki...How interesting--I had no idea you had an EI agency. I can only imagine what hard work that was!! Did you have a large staff? It sounds like you did. Yes, the paperwork is definitely the worst thing about the job. I just love my kids though. Even though it was a long day, they were all so good and worked so hard for me. Yes, I do remember your sons have CP. I think it is wonderful that you are so close to their therapist. Unfortunately, there are some parents out there that aren't (and don't really care). I have several kiddos that I have been seeing for 3 years now (since I graduated) and I am so attached to them. It is so hard to think about not seeing them once they graduate high school. I bet your DS's PT feels the same way about them :-)

Liann...Ouch!! I hope your calves are healing well. That must have been a scary feeling. I also hope your little doggie is okay. I read your post right after giving my dogs a few bites of leftover turkey. I hope you have a wonderful anniversary!! It sounds like you two need a little fun after the past week.

Gin...Sounds like a great workout you had today. I am so glad you are feeling better. Yes, it is a rewarding career. What type of surgery did your DS have (if you don't mind me asking). Was it a knee surgery? I remember you posting something about your family having knee surgery. So, what are your youthful anti-aging tips? Please do tell!! You do look fabulous BTW.

Oh no, it got late again. I keep telling myself I need to go to bed earlier and it just doesn't happen. Maybe tomorrow?? Have a great day!!!

Lara

Finley Hope 9-1-08
http://www.picturetrail.com/woopigsooie