PYGFO-Wednesday

Good Mornin'! I figure I'd better check in now before the day gets going!

Michelle: I use Hyelexin for the dark circles and Strivectin for the fine line wrinkles... Lately I have been so tired at night that I have gone to sleep without using them and I see a difference in my eyes. So, I did my routine last night and woke up this morning with my eyes looking a bit better. Both are pretty expensive but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right?

Lara: I know what you mean about not getting in the workouts you want lately. Me too!! My heavy weight work has suffered due to no time. I am getting so aggravated... but, deep down I know that it's okay to not do a smuch once in a while and just do the best I can. I would tell that to any of my clents/students. I just don't always ingest it myself.

So, off to teach in a bit, then clean, cook, clean, cook, blah blah blah. No different than all you gals!!

Okay, I'll BBL... Have a good day my friends!

Hi friends. The dessert marathon has begun and I only have a few minutes to post a big hello. oops! The times is going off. I'll try to get back later.

Hi Vicki!!! Now that I've been posting more regularly, I haven't seen you! :p Should I take this as a hint? ;)

Michelle - That's a bummer that you don't get to keep the Parts DVD. I still haven't previewed them yet. I need more hours in the day!!!

Last night I went home, cooked dinner, then ran a turkey and a bunch of other stuff to my parents house for Thanksgiving. Then I had to cut my mom's hair and color both her and my dad's hair. Phew.... Somehow, my DH and I managed to do GS CT too. We are both in agony today. We are still sore from GS Legs on Monday and now our arms are shot. Tonight is supposed to be back shoulders and biceps, but I think I'm going to just have us do a core routine. We can barely walk so cardio is out. ;)

So, anyone else out there who will be cooking all night??? I have to make 2 sweet potato casseroles, 24 deviled eggs, cranberry ice, and a few other things to take to mom's tomorrow...

ETA - Hi Gin & Robin!!! Have fun cooking all those desserts!!!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today I was able to run for the first time in 2 weeks....YEAH! I am not taking that #&%@* migraine preventative anymore. My dr. wanted me to try it for just another week, hoping that the side effects would go away. I could not handle another week of feeling so rotten!
Now I am anxious to get back to Cathe workouts!:) Good health is such a gift!
My ds#2 is home from college for the Thanksgiving Break and it is great to have him here. My parents are also here.:)

Michelle--Hope you get the new Tracey dvd straightened out. Are you cooking today for tomorrow? Enjoy KB..so fun! Love your new dancing frog!:7

Vicki--Hope things slow down for you, you busy girl! I have dark circles under my eyes. Would you recommend the Hyelexin?

Have a great day all!
Gin:)

ETA: Hi to Robin and Liann! What yummy desserts are you making, Robin? I am making a pecan pie today, which is how I gained my Freshman 15 years ago!!:eek:

Hey again!

Liann: I know, I know!! I thought of that this morning actually. I was like, wow, Liann finally gets to posting and now I'm MIA!! To tell you the truth, a couple of times I think I took over as the "Thread Killer" LOL!!

Okay, just running in for the last time to wish you all a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!! I'm off to start the rest of this day with preparations, cooking, etc. I also have to bake a cake for the boys' b'day celebration as we always do that on Thanksgiving with the family. My two little sweet 16's!! They still have no clue about their surprise party Saturday. I am soooo excited about that!

Okay, I want to tell all of you guys that I am extremely thankful for my PYGFO friends. You know, some days life gets to ya... all the running and craziness and errands and just the details that consume all of us. Every day, even when I don't get to sit down and post, I think of all of you and wonder how your day is going. I wonder what is happening and if all is well. I am grateful to have such wonderful, strong women to look to for support, comraderie and especially when I need a laugh!!! So, I am so Thankful to have met you all and to count you amongst my dear friends. I wish for you all a wonderful holiday with those that you love...

Oh, and eat lots of TURKEY!!! Gobble Gobble!!

Whew, I'm back. Desserts are done and DS is home. I managed to fit in 4DS Kickbox and legs between pies. No time for abs. (Darn)

Michelle, yeah, I have to send my DVD back too. I was hoping the right one would arrive today, but no such luck. Maybe Friday.

Gin, I'm glad you were able to run. I hope you do well without the meds. I made a pumpkin roll, a pecan pie and an apple pie. Enjoy your family.

Liann, enjoy your cooking marathon. Aren't DOMS great? Especially when your DH's are worse.}(

Vicki, hugs and more hugs to you and your sweet sixteeners. Have a wonderful holiday yourself.

Happy Thanksgiving to any other PHGFOers who peek in.

Hey girlies!:)

Well I did not fit in a workout today. But I cooked my hiney off, does that count?

Gin,so glad your meds have worked their way out of your system, and your feeling better!

Liann, you and your hubby enjoy the doms}(;)

Robin, I love pumpkin rolls:p

Vicki, you always say the sweetest things,:*

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.