PYGFO this! Thurs 8/30

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Wow, we were all in a rush yesterday, weren't we? I got home from work and did Tracey's Sweatfest Step. The better I get to know this workout, the harder it gets. I did the ab work included in the mixes. At least I attempted to do the ab work. Ouch. Today will be something upper body. My bottom half needs a rest! Either PUB or one of the GS.

I went to church last night. I've gotten out of the habit of going mid-week and hope to get back on track. Forgive me if I seem to be doing a little bit of preaching here, but I really find I need a spiritual break during the middle of the week. Especially on those weeks when I have to work Sunday and don't get to church.

Talk to you gals later. (Yes, there is a gender bias on this thread)

Aaaaaccccckkkk! What calender was I looking at! Today is the 30th. I hope I didn't screw all of you up! Sorry

ETA: OK, I changed the date in the thread title. What a dummy.

Helloooooo!!

Robin: WHAT?? Today's the 30th? wow, thanks for filling me in! JK... Good for you going to church mid week. I know that sometimes when I miss a Sunday I feel kind of bad, then when I get there the following week I always feel better. Kind of like missing a day of working out. When you just do it you feel much better afterwards! I know you had a bad day yesterday. I really hope today is better. If that nasty new co-worker gives you any kind of hard time, let me know 'cause I'm coming there to kick some butt.

Yesterday I walked and last night I taught class. I brought some heavier weights with me to do heavier lower body during class since I never got to do it during the day. It's pretty hard to talk and teach and do squats/lunges with 20 pound weights at the same time!! But, I did it. Now this morning I have to teach again and Lord knows my legs are gonna be shaking! My lunge series I'm doing right now is killer. My students all think I'm nuts, meanwhile their legs are looking pretty darn tight... so, w/o's for the day will be teach this morning then again tonight. I am due for heavy UB so if I am super motivated I may try to do it in between. My PMS is making me scream "NO" to myself, so we'll see.

BBL. Enjoy the day!! It's almost fall. Woohoo! My favorite time of year!! :7

Morning!

Today is lower body, I might do B&G + a little cardio:)

Robin-I didn't know there was an ab section on Traceys workout, I'll have to check that out:) So, we have to add a gender disclamer now?;-) ;-) :eek:

bbl,

Good Morning Ladies!

Today was GS C&T and yes, I was able to do all 72 drop sets of pushups on my toes, thank you very much!:) }( :)

I bought Tracey's Step Sweatfeat, but have not done it yet. I'm kind of scared! I am quite step challenged (as Tess can attest to since she taped me messing up on RT!!x( ).

Off to work. One more day unti the I meet the new sweet class of 4 year olds!;-)

Have a great day!
Gin

Goodmorning people who post to this thread - be ye male, female, animal, vegetable, native of the US, or a friend from another country/nation...! Thinks that should just about cover everyone. Didn't want a tomato in Tibet to throw away his/her exercise mat in disgust because he/she wasn't included in my greeting. ;)

Did Tracey's Core Conditioning video last night. Felt like a real wuss most of the time. Just doesn't have the muscles to hold some of those longer "lever" type exercises. I'm kind of glad I didn't make it through every rep etc. the first time because it gives me something to work up to. Definitely a challenging workout - at least for me it was. I really thought I was pretty strong in the core - think again!

Robin, Vicki, & Michelle - Have fun with your workouts today! It's almost Friday!!! :)

Good morning peoples!! Sounds like everyone is doing great this morning. I did my own upper body thing this morning. Wanted to do a full upper body workout but I didn't have time to do all of PUB and I wanted to incorporate pushups and pullups so I took about 2-3 exercises from the gym style workouts and put them together this morning. Took me just under 50 minutes and I really pushed myself through all the reps. It was kind of nice to just listen to quiet and concentrate on my form, etc. I'm feeling rather iron-womanish because I did the chest press with 2 20 lb dumbbells and the flyes with 15 lb dumbbells, which is an increase for me. Tonight I'll try to squeeze in some ab work.

Robin - have a good workout today. Good for you for getting your church in yesterday. :)

Vicki - I bet you teach a tough class girly. When is your son's MRI scheduled for again?

Michelle - B&G is on tap for me tomorrow. Enjoy it today!! Go firewalkers. :)

Gin - ya know if you watch that video clip, you are doing quite nicely on the step. Of course I'm sure the pressure was really on being RIGHT next to Brenda and everything.

Liann - hmm Tracey's core video sounds very interesting! I may have to check that one out.

Have a great day peoples!!

I changed my mind when it came time to workout...big surprise:) I decided to do L&G instead-but I added on firewalkers, just because I like them}( and a 30 min. incline walk on the tredmil...fun, fun!

Tess- sounds like a great workout, keep pushing those weights:)

Gin- you looked great in that clip!

Hi Liann:) and Vicki:)

ETA- Robin, I pulled out SS....I can't believe I have had this workout this long and didn't know it had a pre-mix section, lol! I always just put it in and hit play:7

Hi Michelle, I changed my mind too. I had to make a gazillion stops after work and just can't stand the idea of a workout. So here I sit goofing off. The premixes are more like divisions, I think, but that's were I found the ab work.

Liann, LOL about your greeting. Yeah, those Tibetan Tomatos are so touchy.

Uh oh, I hear DH pulling into the drive. I better go make some dinner.

Michelle: SS UB blast is like WOW!! It's one of my favorite UB w/o's! The biceps twice through is seriously killer. Try that one and lemme know what you think!

Robin: On SS you have to go to the bottome ( I came back to edit the letter e at the end of bottom, but I think I'll just keep it now for effect. It would be pronounced Bottooome. Kinda french sounding) of the premix section and there you will see UB blast and LB blast. Until then it is just the divisions you spoke about. It took me a while to figure that out!!

BYE!

Hello.

I think my 2 months of traveling and planning caught up with me today!! I came home from work and took a 2 hour nap!!! I never do that!! I was so worried I wouldn't be able to fall asleep tonight, but I can barely keep my eyes open---I hope that is a good sign.
I did a mish mosh of KPC and KM when I woke up. It clocked in at around 1hr 40 min. It was fun, but I felt so tired.
I will try to do personals tomorrow. I think I need to brush my teeth and go to bed!! Have a great day tomorrow!! I am so excited because football season starts Saturday!!! GO HOGS!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.