PYGFO- TGIF!

copwife

Cathlete
Morning Ladies-

Today is Bi's/Tri's and cardio....maybe:) I am not yet motivated to do anything but sit here;) :+
My youngest DD is home sick with me today. She was up most of the night with sinus and fever. Not even in school a full week and already sick!

bbl,

Morning Michelle. Hugs to your DD. My DH has a nasty summer cold and spent the whole night blowing his nose. I hope no one else catches it.

I changed my mind last night and did PUB without the abs. When DH got home, he was exhausted and didn't want any dinner, so instead of cooking, I lifted. I hope to do a step workout this afternoon. DH is picking DS up and bringing him home for the weekend. We are going to a baseball game tonight. Somewhere in between work and the game, I have to make and eat dinner and get sweaty. I hope I can fit it all in.

Vicki, has your DS had the MRI yet?

Good morning ladies. This morning I did Slim Series Firm it Up. I just couldn't face a heavy barbell this morning so I did this one, it is a non-weighted workout with lots of squats and floorwork. It's surprisingly tough. Tomorrow I think I am finally going to try Imax 3. I borrowed it from a friend and it's been sitting there taunting me LOL. We'll see.

Michelle - sorry about your DD. I hope she feels better soon. :)

Robin - have fun at the baseball game! Who's playing? I'm going to a Braves game next Tues.

Goodmorning Michelle and Robin! I'm so sorry your DD is sick today Michelle! :(

I'm not sure what workout I will get in tonight. AF just came to visit and I'm feeling pretty crappy, so it may be Heatpad Max followed by Motrin/Pillow Max. We'll see. Lovely way to start the Labor Day weekend, but at least I should be feeling pretty decent for actual Labor Day.

Enough whinning about me, Vicki - any news on the MRI? Hopefully, the schedule it soon!

Hope everyone is having a good Friday thus far!

Liann, I'm sorry you are under the weather. I think AF has packed her bags and moved out of my house forever. Thank goodness.

Tess, we have a single A farm team for the Phillies here in town. It fun to see some of them make it to the Bigs. It's been a couple years since we've been to a real ballgame. We are Pirate fans.

Hey guys.

Just flying in for a second...

I taught this morning and now I have to go get ready to take DS for his MRI. I doubt I'll find anything out today, but I'll try!! There will be a radiologist looking at it because they asked for contrast, so maybe I'll work my magic and turn on the charms to get some answers. I'll stop at doing any *ahem* favors though, I'm just not that kind of girl ( did I really just say that??) I'll fill you guys in, but I'll be running straight from there to a gig the boys are playing tonight! AAAH, the fun never ends!

Liann: feel better soon! Robin, Tess, Michelle, Gin, Mona ( hope you rested up yesterday), and everyone to follow, have a great day! I'll be back late tonight or tomorrow!!

Have a great day! Smooches! :D

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to rejoin the check-in:) Sorry I've been MIA. I do try to read it everyday even if I can't post.

Vicki-I just wanted to let you know I'll be praying for some good news for your son today:)

Gotta run. The kids are out of school today for the Labor Day holiday and I have to go break up a fight. Oh the joys;)

Have a great day everyone!

Jacque

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.