PYGFO- Sunday

copwife

Cathlete
[font face="curlz mt"color=orange size=+1]Good Morning Sunshines![/font]

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. On tap for today is LIC and Triceps. I don't quite know why a circuit workout is on the rotation after working bi's yesterday, but who am I to question the great rotation makers;-) :) :+ :7

Heather- hope you had a nice Birthday!

bbl,

Michelle, maybe you're supposed to just do the cardio of LIC? Hope everyone is having a nice weekend so far.

Yesterday was Kickbox Bootcamp (with Kimberly) and today will probably be MM or MIS.

Heather, Happy Belated BDay :)

Hi Michelle! I plan to do all of the GS upper body workouts today. I like to do them all at once and get the pain over with! ;) Hope everyone is having a great weekend and that Heather had a wonderful birthday yesterday!!!

ETA - Hi Tess!!!

Good Morning Girls!

Just got done doing GS premix, BM2 Cardio premix and 20 minutes on the elliptical. Oh yea, and a whole lotta weighted SB abs. AAAAAND.... I'm done!

Tess: MM is my fav when I want a whole body w/o and don't have two hours to spare! Love it!

Michelle: Hey girl! What the HECK with that supply closet thing?? I would be fuming about that! I was thinking about it. Now, what if some kid keeps losing his stuff and keeps needing more stuff, and uses everything up. Then when your own kid who is of course not as irresponsible runs out and there's nothing left what happens? Who has to buy more? Just a thought to ponder!

Liann: I also usually do the GS UB all at once. I LOVE the one arm lying tricep extensions. They always get me, but they really do the job!

So, My youngest DS and I are going to see Lynyrd Skynyrd tonight. We are going to Bethel Woods, which is on the site of the original woodstock. It's so beautiful there, they built a gorgeous arena which has both seating under an overhang type thingy and also open lawn seating, outdoor gardens, big clubhouse type bldg and more. We've been there a couple of times so far. So yesterday I drove about an hour to go visit one of my good friends, and I was blasting Freebird over and over! Ooo, talk about nostalgia. The great part is we should be going backstage to meet them because my DH knows the head of security there and it's being arranged. There are two original members. So needless to say we're psyched. It's nice because it's just the two of us going. Then tomorrow we go up to see Hootie and the Blowfish. We are friends with them as they have been supporting my boys band and so we will have lunch with Peter Holsapple first who plays with them on tour. He was with the Continental Drifters and the DB's as well as has played with red Hot Chili Peppers, REM and a whole host of other great bands. We have developed a special friendship with him.Anyway, after their shows we always get to go backstage and hang out with them. They are seriously the nicest guys in the world!! So, an exciting weekend for the clan!!!

Okay, ramble over. Going to shower. What to wear for Skynyrd??? That's the next thing to tackle!

Have a great Sunday girlies!!!

Good Afternoon PYGFOers!

I did Kick Max this morning , where Cathe actually does say "PYGFO"! HRM said I burned 530 calories!:) Can I have a piece of birthday cake now? Tomorrow I will be turning 48....YIKES that sounds quite old!x(

Liann--All of GS upper body. Wow! That is quite a workout!

Vicki--Enjoy Lynyrd Skynyd tonight. That is my era! I would love it.

Hi Michelle and Tess.

Summer is officially over for me and I go back to work tomorrow.:-(
Gin:)

Howdy do PYGFOers. I am pooped. We were way too busy at work this weekend. I had hoped to come home and do a workout, but I just can't do it. Hopefully I'll get my game face back on Monday.

Vicki, you name dropper you! Have a wonderful time rubbing shoulders with the rock and rollers. Did you ever see the Friends episode where they go to a Hootie concert and Monica gets a hickey from a Blowfish? That's all I could think of while reading your post.

Gin, poor baby. I hope you survive going back to work.

Liann, I've done those workouts back to back a couple times, but can't say I enjoyed it. Have fun.

Hi Tess and Michelle and anyone else who drops by. We are headed for pizza at a picnic site on the Susquehanna River. I hope the Little League traffic isn't too bad.

Hello everyone.

WHEW!!! The party is over and I am exhausted. I think it was one of the best nights of my life:) We had so many family and friends surrounding us last night. I have never felt so loved and so special. It was amazing!! Maybe one day (when I get organized) I will figure out how to make a picture trail.
I managed to fit in PUB (no abs) and IMAX Extreme EARLY yesterday morning before all of the madness began. No workout today....no sleep and a little (or maybe more than a little) alcohol took care of that. I think I needed a rest day anyway.

Michelle...I hope you had fun with LIC. I had semi-planned on that one today, but it just didn't happen.

Tess...Hello. Hope you had a great workout!

Liann...I love to go the GS upper body on the same day too (when time permits).

Heather...I hope you had a great birthday!!! Let us know how you celebrated.

Vicki...Great workout today! I am jealous:) How exciting!! I hope you had a great time at Lynyrd Skynyrd!! Hope you got in lots of dancing and singing!! I saw them years ago--they were awesome!!Please tell us all about it tomorrow.

Gin...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 48 years YOUNG!! Have a great day:)

Robin...Maybe we can both get our game faces back on tomorrow:) Yum...pizza sounds really good right now!!

Okay, off to see what I need to get ready for work tomorrow. Hopefully, I will be able to go to bed somewhat early to catch up(probably won't happen)!! Good night ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.