PYGFO--Saturday, November 24

LauraR

Cathlete
Hey gals.

Vicki, your words were just so sweet on Wednesday. I'm with you: I am so thankful for the pygfo girls. Even when I'm not posting, I think of you all, and you are an encouragement.

Truly, you all fill a very important void in my life. My husband likes to work out, and sometimes we can do that together. He's even done a couple Cathe videos with me to see how tough they really are and to show his support. But it's not something he'd enjoy doing with me on a regular basis. And his fitness goals aren't the same as mine. I have no women in my life who really love to workout like I do, so you guys are there for me in a way that no one else is. Thank you.

Furlough is going well, and we're having fun, though we're extremely busy. Neither my husband or I have had any semblance of a regular workout schedule. But we've been fitting them in as much as we can and counting ourselves blessed to be able to work out at all. (Sometimes on furlough we stay with other folks, and then there's no space or we have to worry about waking them up, etc.) I'm certainly not in the shape I was in August, but considering the unworldly pace of furlough, we're content with how we've been able to eat and exercise. We're going to try to get back on the bandwagon a little better after T-day, and I'll try to touch base with you all a little better, too.

Have a great post-T-day weekend.

:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.