PYGFO-Monday

copwife

Cathlete
Morning everyone-

Today is supposed to be IM2. But I have a hair appointment this morning...did I mention I'm getting all my hair cut off?:D

Heather, of course I had cake, you can't have a Birthday without cake!:p;)

Gin, I just put my dvd's that didn't sell on the swap on ebay. PU/L was one of them.

I'll bbl to post pictures, or maybe not. I might be too traumatized,LOL!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today was HSC and yesterday was IMAX2. Tomorrow will be CK.

Michelle--How short are you going? I'll bet it will look great! Please post a pic! What is the "swap on ebay"? Don't know about that.

Gotta run. Have a great day all!
Gin:)

Gin, the 3 workouts I tried to sell on YaYa swap did not sell, so I listed them on ebay. :)
I'm going short, chin length bob...eeeek!

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a nice weekend. I am still congested and coughing a lot but feeling better overall. I haven't felt up for working out yet but hopefully tomorrow I'll be ready.

Michelle, can't wait to see the haircut! You definitely have to share pics. I bet it's going to be so cute!

Good morning Gin and everyone who comes later.

Gin--we're in DFW for 2 more weeks. Then to AR for 3 more weeks. Then we're actually headed to CA for a special program.

I wanted to ask you girls . . . while I'm in CA, I'm going to have FREE access to a gym, but probably won't really be able to take my Cathe equipment. Do you guys have links for any good "real gym" rotations? I'm trying to figure out what to do. I hate to design my own workout. That's why I love videos. But I'm trying to figure out if I ought to kind of do a CTX plan: cardio each day plus one body part, or what. But even then, how many of which exercises do I do, and at what rep speed?x( I guess I could just watch my favorite Cathe videos and count the rep patterns and copy that. But I only have a few Cathe videos here--most are still in Africa. :(

Ideas?

Laura, do you have the spreadsheets that go with Cathe's workouts? I can email them to you if you send me your address. I would just print out a few of those (gym styles maybe?) and use that to guide you through exercises, sequence and reps. That's one idea. You could also try the body for life workout which is perfect for the gym: http://www.bodyforlife.com/exercise/weighttraining.asp

Thanks, Tess. I do have those spreadsheets. That's a good starting point, and I had forgotten about it. But the sheets I have just have the exercises listed--they don't tell how many reps or at what speed.

Is there any more specific breakdown of the weights workouts out there that y'all know of?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.