PYGFO Monday

Tess_ATL

Cathlete
Hi ladies. No thread yet? Where is everyone??? I couldn't sleep last night so I slept in this morning some instead of working out. I am so tired today. I would get too hot then throw the covers off me, then I would get too cold and shiver under the covers. Oh well, I will do a workout tonight...maybe some cardio. Yesterday was Mix it Up, another slim series workout. I love that workout. Hope you all have a nice day. :)

Helloooooo!

No workout for me Saturday, but I did BM2 on Sunday:) I was finally able to post my last RT clip. So if you go over to the RT forum check it out:)

Tess-I have the same problem at night...I chalk it up to [font size= small color="red"]perimenopause(sp?)[/font]I just know you wanted to hear that, right?:p

How was everyones weekend?

Hi ladies!

Tess- Sorry to hear about your restless night. I know what you mean about being tired; my 2 year old had a fever last night so I didn't get much sleep either.

Michelle- Thanks for the clip. I love watching them! My 15 year old son doesn't know what to think about his mom being on youtube :p

Today's workout is BootCamp. Now I just need to get my tired butt downstairs and get it done. My daughter still isnt't feeling well so we'll see if she even lets me get it done:eek:

Talk to everyone later.

Jacque

Hey You guys!

Our computer went out since Saturday after a thunderstorm, so I'm just back now. Glad to see you guys!

Ooooh, sorry to hear about your sleepless nights! I have had some of those myself lately and yup, I'm with Michelle on the Perimenopause thing!! Hot flashes and night sweats.... oh my!!

Jacque: Have fun with Boot camp! I don't have that one. Sounds like fun! Tell your son that he should wonder who ISN'T on You Tube nowadays! Why not mom, right?

Michelle: that video is awesome. Um, I look like I may have been getting a little tired there... say it aint so! Okay but that was the 7:00 A.M. class, right?? I mean, we were more than a little pooped at that point! Lauren was looking pretty spunky though, huh??

Tess: Hope you get some sleep tonight. Not that you need any Beauty sleep. Nope, no need for that! Me, on the other hand.... need all I can get!

Okay, off to get ready to teach. Catch you all tomorrow. ( after I visit Atlanta Tess, will I be saying y'all?)

Good Afternoon Ladies!

I ran this morning and then KPC, all but drill #3. I started the Sept. rotation on Sat. with HSTA}(

Tess--You are way to young for night sweats! I get them every so often...not fun. Enjoy Mix it Up tonight.

Michelle--Thanks for posting the RT w/o. I saw it this morning and it made me miss you guys and want to go back to New Jersey!:-( I went to Austin for the TCU -UT football game over the weekend with DH and DS.

Jacque--How was BC? I think that is on the rotation next week. I have not done that one in ages, but know it is a tough one!

Vicki--Here I live in TX and you will not catch me saying "ya'll". But my parents (native Texans) NEVER said "ya'll", so maybe that is why.

Take care ya'll!!;-) :7 ;-)
Gin

Hi PYGFOers. No workout for me today. I have a nasty cold. In fact, everyone in my family and half the people I work with have a nasty cold. Sorry to hear everyone is having the night sweats. I had them for a couple years till I started gettting full flegded hot flashes. I'll take a night sweat any day over a hot flash. Hope to join you all tomorrow feeling better. Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.