PYGFO June 8-14

randidiane

Cathlete
Hi Ladies
My endurance rotation is going real well and my endurance lifting is getting stronger
This weeks Rotation
Sun Cardio and Weights weights only Push and pull 1 set upperbody and 4DS LIS abs only
Mon Double cardio 4DS
Tues Butts and Guts standing glutes GS floor work plus C&W abs
Wed 4ds Bootcamp plus ME upperbody only
Thurs Kick Max
Fri High Step Challenge
Off to work:(
Have a great Sunday everyone
Randi

Good Afternoon!

Today I did 4ds C&B and LIS abs.
I saw a Tony Horton's 10 minute workout infomercial on today and am wondering how that works? Have guys ever seen it? How do you work out for just 10 minutes a day and lose # and "? Hmmmmm! Not buying it!
Tomorrow I start my week of teaching a "Summer Fun" class at the pre-school. I have been teaching at this school for 16 years and this will be my last week there. :-( I have a new job in the fall as a Kindergarten asst.:)

Randi--Your rotation looks great!

Liann--Love your new avatar and I am not really much of a cat person. Your vacation sounds great. We are going to Florida in 2 weeks to visit ds who is living there this summer.:)

Hi Laura, Lara and all other PYGFOers!
Have a great day!
Gin:)

Hi girls! Boy, it's a hot one out there! Came close to a 100 degrees several times this weekend and it is supposed to be 97 today. It wouldn't be so horrible without the humidity.

Gin - I'm not a cat person either (very allergic), but that picture cracked me up! ;) I never buy the "For just 10 - 15 minutes 3 times a week, you can look like this!" - Yeah right...

Randi - Sounds like a good workout schedule! Not sure what I am going to do this week. I really need to just hit everything as I am going to be in a bathing suit in 3 weeks - aughhh!!! :eek:

Hope you guys have a great Monday and survive the heat!

Yesterday's step class was AWESOME. I wish I'd had a HR/calorie monitor because I bet I burned a ton. It was fun and hard.

I'm about to head over for some kind of cardio--treadmill or elliptical. Blah. Just not feeling inspired and wishing I had a class or my Cathe equipment!

Gin, yesterday I thought about you because after my workout I put on my new red capris. They are really cute and comfy. I thought about my saying, "The 8s fit and the 10s are too small!" and you said, "Oh--don't do that to yourself!" American sizing is just crazy. I seriously own clothing for my lower body (shorts/pants/skirts) in everything from a size 6 to a size 12. That is ridiculous! Let's standardize folks! I also own shirts in everything from a small to an extra large. I guess the one size that I don't own is extra-small. x(

Anyway, here's hoping that I get cardio-inspired in the next 30 minutes!

I did it. DH let me download his workout music mix onto my shuffle (I'm so sick of my own), so the new music really helped.

I did 3 miles on the treadmill plus a tough ab workout.

:)

What I really needed was you Cathe music mix, Gin. ;) But anyway, I got the job done.

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Today I did 4ds Bis, Tris and Shoulders. Which is what my ds21 calls "arms". Yesteday was a run and then LIS cardio. I think I finally ,after doing LIS for the 20th time, didn't mess up!x(
I have been teaching "summer fun" this week 9-2 and am glad it's only 1 week. I am not ready to go back to work yet. I love the summer!!

Liann--Didn't you also order Tracey's Strike Zone? I got it in the mail yesterday and pre-viewed it this morning. Looks like fun. Hopefully I can fit it in soon. Are you ready for your vacation?

Laura--Glad that you have been able to wear your new red capris. Sizing is so crazy and unpredictable. 25-30 years ago I remember my college roommate wearing a size 6, which I thought was just the tiniest size. She is about Cathe's size. Now my friend probably wears a zero. Not that she has lost any weight. The sizing is just different!!
I should try to make a copy of my Cathe songs for you.:)

Hi to everyone else!
Gin:)

Gin - I got my Strike Zone DVD yesterday. I haven't had a change to preview it yet, but I may do that tonight. :) I wish I was ready for vacation! Can you believe I am having a pool put in the week before vacation? I'm only 3 weeks away and I'm fitting in a pool installation w/ multiple inspections etc., wiener dog vaccinations (for kennel), a hair & nail appointment, etc... And I haven't even thought about packing. :eek:

Laura - I hear you on the sizing too! I have everything from 4 to size 10. It's crazy!

Liann--I didn't chime in the other day, but I, too, love your kitty in the avatar. Hmmm. Cat allergies. Is that why you have all the reptiles instead? ;-)

Randi--How's your endurance rotation? Did you make it up or are you following one that's posted somewhere on the forum. Remind me where you're going that you want to be swimsuit ready.

Gin--I would absolutely love a copy of your CD compilation. If you can do it, send me a pm and I'll tell you how to get in touch with me. We're leaving the States in 2 1/2 weeks.

I already worked out today. We're traveling this weekend, so my upper and lower body days had to be crunched together (since I didn't want to cut any cardio). I did a total body weights workout this morning that rivaled Cathe for speed, efficiency, and intensity. It's been a long time since I did total body in an hour. That's tough and certainly builds your endurance.

Lara--are you back from vacation?

Waves to Heather, Robin, Vicki, Michelle, Allison, and any other PYGFO readers. :)

I'm taking the kids swimming later at the Hurst swimming pool. It's not quite a water park, but much fancier than a plain old pool. It has water guns and fountains built into a play-place in the middle of the pool, as well as one big water slide. It's too cool. We'll have fun. DS(8) is a fish, and DS(5) has gained strength and confidence in his swimming abilities (with no floaties!), so it ought to be fun. DD (3) will have a blast in the shallow pool.

Gotta go.

Hey guys!!
It's been a rough week I can't wait till the weekend!
My endurance rotation is going well. This is my last week the one I posted at the top of this page. Yesterday I did B&G standing legs plus GS legs calves and floor work. I am so sore today! I work till 7 and i'll be working out after that (i'm going to be so tired)!
I had planned Bootcamp from 4ds + ME all upperbody and abs. I might cut the cardio and do ME upperbody plus upperbody from SS not sure yet.
Have a good day ladies!
Randi

Randi--glad things are going well--sorry for the soreness!

I had a GREAT kickbox class this morning--a really fun set of combos and we worked hard. I'm really growing to love kickbox.

Headed out of town for the weekend--last trip to my mom and dad's before we fly out. So I'll see you girls on Monday.

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.