PYGFO-day Saturday!

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning fit and lovely friends.

Happy Birthday Heather!!! Is it today, or are we celebrating for the rest of August? Whatever - just enjoy.

Vicki, I got the email. Thanks. You're right about my arms looking good. Must have been the lighting. LOL.

I have to run. It's another work day for me. Followed by a picnic. I hope to get home early enough in the evening to fit in a CTX kickbox segment. We'll see.

Enjoy your day all.

PYGFO Check-in

Good morning, Robin! Today is the day, and please do not give me any ideas! LOL! :7 I am celebrating with friends today and celebrating with family next weekend. After that, I need to just say no to parties until Thanksgiving! ;-) Thankfully, my weight is cooperating this month even with all the celebration eating (starting with the Road Trip). I am having an energy crisis though! :eek: Enjoy your picnic! :)

I am ready to enjoy a Body Max 2 cardio premix this morning! Fun, fun, fun! :7 It is time to start burning some calories so I can enjoy a piece of cheesecake today! :9

Hugs to the rest of my PYGFO friends. Have a blessed day! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: PYGFO Check-in

Good morning girls!!

Heather: Happy Birthday!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with all good things!!

Robin: lol about the pic. Hey, it's not the lighting my friend; them there are some serious muscles that you worked hard to get!!

Gin: good idea for the Firm videos. I am going to check and see if there is somewhere here that I can bring them to.

Mona: I went through the same thing with my Firm stuff. I held on and held on and would do one here and there, up until not that long ago. Finally I realized that I had just surpassed them. I have to say that the Firm is how I started lifting weights, but I realize now that they were a good starting point. I haven't done one now in several months and sometimes feel almost guilty about it, like I'm pushing away an old friend. But, if that friend isn't bringing anything to the table, what's the point, right?

I am up and don't know why. I didn't get to bed till 1:30 and it's now 7:30. UGH! My boys played an amazing show last night!! They get better and better... I am so proud of them! During one of thier songs, my 12 year old plays guitar with his teeth and behind his head, and everyone always goes wild. Well, last night he had grown men screaming like crazy people. I keep thinking about it and cracking up. That's probably why I can's sleep, when they play a show I always run through it in my head a million times. SHHHH.... don't tell anyone, deep down inside I am a bit of a stage mom.... but on the outside I am pretty cool and collected about it! Our little secret...

Off to get more coffee. Have a great day girlies!!

Good Morning PYGFOers!

Today is a rest day and I need it. I did not sleep well and I am quite tired.
I just bought my first Tracey Staehle video which camein the mail yesterday! Step Sweatfest! And her cute friend Allison is in it also!:) Does anyone else have any of her workouts?

Robin--Enjoy the picnic and I hope you can get your kickbox workout in today.

Heather--HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLFRIEND! I saw your RT pics...love them. Thanks for sharing! Enjoy Body Max2 and enjoy your day!:)

Vicki--Yes, I took all 11 of my Firm dvds and videos to the resale and they gave me $8.00.It took me several years to finally get rid of them and I will not regret it. Then I saw a Cathe Basic Step dvd for $5.00 and just had to buy it! Is this the one that came with a step sold in stores? Sounds as if your boys had a great show last night. I know you must be so proud of them.

Gin

Morning:)

Yesterday was school supply buying day:-( $90 on school supplies! So yesterday was an unexpected rest day- if you want to call it rest, lol!

Heather- Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day:)

Robin- Have fun at your picnic:)

Vicki- you- a stage mom?! lol! I like your stability ball picture on myspace...doesn't Dianne look good there?

Gin-I have Traceys Step Sweatfest(my favorite) and the Sculpt Sweatfest(I have not done this one yest), and I have preordered her new step workout. Enjoy your rest day:)

Have a great day everyone!

Hey Michelle: Wow, 90.00!!! I am not looking forward to the ol' school shopping!! I can't believe how ridiculous some of their lists look like already... 1, 1&1/2 inch binder, 2, 1&1/4 inch, one spiral notebook no more no less than 70 pages, 6 two pocket folders, 3 one pocket folders, 4 composition books, 80 pages, 2 50 packs of loose leaf... blah blah, blah! What ever happened to pens, pencils and plain old notebooks?? It's all so specific now. And Heaven forbid the store is out of something, AAAH! The panic! GIMME a BREAK!!

Just my 2 cents!!

Bye!

Vicki-I hate it! Used to you would purchase supplies put their name on them and send them to school. Now you can't even put their name on anything. You send it to school to be put in a "supply" closet for the class. DH just found out about that today...needless to say he wasn't a happy camper about that. And then, to add to his misery he checked the mail only to receive the light bill for August- ok this has been one of the hottest months, breaking heat records etc. so of course it is going to be a little high, right? ;)

Since I did not workout yesterday I included it in todays workout:
SB#3+Traceys SS+shoulders and Bi's= 137min.! This should teach me not to skip any of my workouts againx(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.