PYGFO***Aug 31-Sept 6***

woopig

Cathlete
Hello.

I guess DD will not be an August baby:(:(. I have had a set back today and I am just ready to be done already!! I started out doing SB and got through about half of the 2nd combo and had to stop (I have never had to stop during the middle of a workout). It was so painful. I ended up walking on the TM for an hour (slowly) and had to stop every 10-20 minutes to go to the bathroom. After my shower, I was in so much pain I had to lie down for the rest of the day. I am having so much pelvic pressure and pain. I am not sure what happened. I guess she is moving down, but this is really painful. It is so hard to get in/out of bed of on/off the couch. I think my workouts may be done for now:(. Okay, enough complaining. I am trying to stay positive:)

I hope everyone is having a great Sunday and has tomorrow off also!!

Hi PYGFO Girls!

Today I started a new rotation and did 4ds Chest and Back and SS C&B plus started the hundred pushup challenge. I want to be able to do more pushups when STS is here.
I don't know how you people work fulltime!!;) After a summer of just really taking it easy, I started my new job a couple of weeks ago working 7:45-4 and am on my feet almost the entire day. I have been so tired!! Comfortable shoes are key!!:p

Lara~ I am also waiting for the Birth Announcement. It sounds as if your DD is just happy where she is and not in a hurry. Will your dr. induce if you go past a certain date? You know I am thinking about you!!
LOL about feeding Sophie cake and ice cream for her b-day!!:p

Laura~How is your wrist? I hope you had a good visit with friends. Do your kids start school this week? Is your rest time over? I have 1 p90x dvd....Core Synergistics and it is a good one.

Robin~Is your dvd player working? Hope it doesn't conk out on you!! Is Amy's ASC3 a step workout? Glad you like the comlplicated routines, not me!:confused: Happy B-day to our MIL....wow 92 years old!

Randi~Hope you are feeling better.

Hi to all others that drop by!

Happy Labor Day! I'll be at work. I hope Lara is in Labor.

Gin, I'm so thankfull my job entails a lot of sitting and standing. Too much of either makes me so tired. No, the DVD player is really broken. I'm hoping DH will go buy a new one today. Otherwise, I'll have to do a workout on tape.

Hi to everyone else. I have to get to work. Have a great holiday.

Good Morning Ladies!!
Lara I definatly think you should rest now!! I am so suprised and proud of you for working out as long as you did while being pregnant! It sounds like she'll be comin soon:)
Gin I hope you are liking your new job:) Are you making your own rotation up this month? I want to do the hundred push up challenge. How do I get started?
Robin Hope you get a new DVD player today. Are you starting a new rotation?
Yesterday I did GS legs and went as heavy as possible really pushing myself. Slow motion lunges with 10lbs I about DIED!! But i did it!! Then CM 1
Today is cardio not sure what yet. I'll let ya'll know later:)
Happy Labor day

Gin I found the Challenge, I want to be able to do all those push ups in STS. I started off in the 3rd column which was advanced so I know I can do it!!!(i hope:)
progress.gif

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I ran and then (yes, Laura I did more cardio!:p) I did 4ds Double Cardio (LIS/HIS) and LIS abs. Just since I have the day off I wanted to do a longer workout.

Robin~Working on Labor Day?:( Here's hoping there is a new dvd player in your future!! I got a Sony 5 disc player for my b-day and I am a happy girl!

Randi~Those slow motion lunges are killer, aren't they? They never seem to get any easier!:mad: Glad you are doing the hundred pushup challenge also. I am on the "Let's Go" thread and Deanie comes up with most of the rotations that I do. Sometimes we follow Cathe's, but I think this one she came up with with Fitness Freak's help. It uses 4ds and SS/PP. Let me know if you are interested.

Lara~Are you still with us? Can't wait to hear the news!!

Have a great day!

We're back and had a GREAT trip. However, upon our return, the whole family came down with a tummy bug. It seems like that happens so often: just as I'm ready to really gear up, something weird happens.

Well, putting my game face on will have to wait a couple days, but I'm planning on hitting it hard soon.

Missed you gals while I was gone.

Laura

I haven't seen anything from Lara!!! Do you think she's having her baby??? I hope all goes well.

Laura, sorry to hear about the tummy bug. My DGS had a little cold over the weekend and was up all night Saturday. The lack of sleep sure made it hard to work on Sunday.

Gin, DH stopped on his way home from taking Tristan home and got a new DVD player. I was able to do ASC3 last night.

I did a weight workout this morning and just got done with a nice bike ride on the near by state game lands. It's very hot here, but not at all humid, so it was delightful. Hope you all have a good day and we hear baby news soon.

Hi Girls!

Today I did DM cardio and CM tough abs. Yesterday was SS bis and tris, 4ds bis and tris and day 2 of the pushup challenge.
I'll bet Lara had her baby!! Maybe she was born on "Labor" Day!!:D Can't wait to hear!:)

Randi~Love LIC and BM2 cardio.

Laura~Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed visiting with your friends, but so sorry you all came home with the tummy bug. Not fun! I have been meaning to ask you if you got the cd I sent to your mother's. Hope so.

Robin~Yeah to the new dvd player! Can't do without that, right?? And yeah to no humidity.

Have a good evening!:D

Lara! Lara! News please!

Gin, Labor Day - hahahahahaha!

Hi to everyone else. I'm not sure I'll fit a workout in today. After work, I have to pack, then we are leaving for the Gran Prix Festival in Watkins Glen, NY. www.grandprixfestival.com Have a great weekend!

Robin--Yeah for a new DVD player!!

Gin--Yes! I got the CD. I thought I had posted that I did. Maybe not. We were leaving the country, so no telling what I did or didn't get done! Anyway, sorry that I hadn't let you know!

Lara? Must be a baby!

My two youngest are sick, sick, sick. I actually took DD for a malaria test this morning, she was so sick. But it was negative. (Thankfully!) Apparently just a yucky bug. They're not throwing up, but their appetites are just suppressed. And really high fever. I talked with our pediatrician this morning, and since both the malaria test and the UTI test were negative, we're just waiting to see how things go. :( They're so pitiful. At least when they're this sick, they will be still and rest. That part of things is good.

Hi to everyone else.

OK. This is the weirdest thing. It is 9:50 am in Uganda, and I am the ONLY person on this website. That has never happened to me before. Granted, I'm in a totally different time zone. In fact, I've really expected to be the only one on the forum more often. But it has never, ever happened. In fact, when I logged on, there were about 5 other people on, both members and guests. But they've all logged off. What a weird feeling.

I'm alone . . . .

Hello!!!!!

Sorry to take so long!! Thank you for asking about us! I guess Sunday was my warning sign that she was on her way. I knew something was different! I went to bed at 1220 that night and my water broke at 1230.
Finley Hope born September 1 at 9:44 am. 7 lbs, 3 oz. 21 inches.
She is healthy and we feel very blessed!!

We have our nights and days mixed up, but everything is going well. We are really tired, but it is so hard to go to sleep b/c I just want to stare at her all the time:)

I will work on posting pictures this weekend.

LARA!!
Congrats and welcome Finley Hope! I am so happy for all of you! Is she just precious? I hope that you will post some pictures. I hope you are able to get some rest and that she will start sleeping at night soon. That is hard. How much does she weigh? I have been subbing in the aft in the 1st grade classroom this week and they made "Rice Babies" last week. They fill a big sock with rice until it weighs the same as they weighed at birth. They hot glue button eyes, a pacifier,a belly button, a cap, etc. Pretty cute! Thank you for sharing the happy news!!:D

Laura~How are your kids feeling now? Better, I hope. Glad you got the cd. That is funny that you were the only one online. I never thought about that, but it probably happens alot for you.

Hi Robin! How is the new dvd player?

I was so tired this morning and almost talked myself out of working out, but I made myself get out of bed and did SS legs and 4ds legs, so it was a fairly short workout. Tomorrow is yoga.

Have a great day and Happy Birthday to Finley Hope!!:D:)

Hi ladies! AWOL PYGFO'er checking in! I have been totally out of my workout schedule and haven't lifted anything other than my computer mouse in a while. I have been swimming, but I'm not sure how much that counts, especially since I do spend most of the time floating on a tube... I hope you have all been well and I have been lurking, just feel bad checking in when I'm not doing anything. :( I'm going to go for a quickie swim and then clean house. I will make a concerted effort to get a workout in tomorrow. Hannah is bringing a lot of rain our way, so I will have no excuses. :) HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!

Liann--we've missed you

Gin--cute craft idea; I may try it with my kiddoes

Yes, my kids are feeling much better today!

And most of all, welcome to Finley Hope!!! :D

Good Morning
Welcome Finley Hope!!! She's here finally! i can wait to see her pics!
How is everyone!!
My body is really sore from the past 2 workout! Might just do cardio today even though my legs are sore!
BBL have to get ready for work:(
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.