PUSH UP CHALLENGE

This am, I did Muscle Max UB premix, and I was able to do the first set of 12 push ups from my toes. Later on a did a few more reps from my toes.

In 16.5 weeks, I am getting married (5/25/08). By my wedding day, I want to be able to do at least 22, would LOVE to do 25!!

PS I am very very very sore tonight (chest, tris, core) !!!!

Hey Katie!

I did my pushups yesterday so I can't possibly do any today:) I did all of the pushups in GS chest (how many is there...like 72?) on my toes. Then I went heavy with the weight work, using 25 lbs db's then going back to 20's.
Today I am giving my chest a break and doing GS B,S&B and a run.

Have a good day everyone!

Lori:)

Way to go, Lori! It is hard for me to imagine that I will ever be able to do all 72 of those on my toes!

I am again very very sore this morning -- I don't think I have EVER been this sore from a chest/tri workout! No push ups for me today, need to check my rotation, I think Friday is my next UB day.

Good Morning!

I did my pushups yesterday - all from my toes. Workout was Core Synergistics - not sure how many pushups are in that one. Tomorrow is P90X Chest,Shoulders & Tris, so there'll be plenty of pushups. :)
Good Luck Everyone!

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

I did P90X Chest, Shoulders & Triceps this morning. 100 pushups from toes and 30 total one-armed pushups and clap pushups on knees.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Good Morning!

I did 4DSBC earlier so I did whatever pushups were there plus I added on another 24 after the workout was over.

Lori:)

Oh, thanks, Shirl (although I had a really tough week last week and packed on quite a bit of bloating and water weight....it's almost a shame to have publicly list my numbers....although the scale is coming back to normal THIS WEEK:) )

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.