Please ignore!

punka274

Cathlete
Hello ladies!

I guess Im up to early because nobody has started the thread yet:eek:! Of course theres also the possibility that your posting the same time i am,lol

So my WI/measuring was this morning*sighs*no luck with the WI but I lost a half an inch in both thighs,and 3/4's of an inch in my hips and that all.Im satisfied with that! The scale said I was up two pds,guess the two pds I lost last week:+ LOL

so I started counting 1500 calories two weeks ago! Im not sure WHY the scale isn't moving and I am disappointed but I will keep trying! I weigh 194, my goal for right now is 170 Im starting to think that maybe when I weighed 170 ,back in my teens,I didn't have ANY muscle and all this lose skin(I did loose ALOT of weight over the past three years...over 85pds)so anyways Im not the same person I once was so I shouldn't expect the same results! after all in my teens I was basically a case of an undiagnosed anorexic(my dm didn't notice that I wasn't eating,i kinda hid it from her).

so anyhoot,I think I will keep the same rotation that Im doing but will add in on one of the shorter days PH or MIS! I think I need to concentrate on losing inches more than losing pds;-)

ok,sorry girls for the totally self-involved post!

Im sure somebody has posted by now! I will read what I missed yesterday and be right back!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.