Pentagenarians++ TGIF!!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I am so glad it is Friday...hardly any sleep again last night...I took yesterday off but was not able to get a nap in...we took Kelsey to be groomed, got Keegan a little trim and his nails done..he was pretty bad..we need to get him used to this..

Garance:
I like the Pyramids too...it is the same style of lifting as the Body For Life method, which I used for about 6 months at one time and was in the best shape of my life..Cathe goes a little too fast though.. Renting a KB on netflix sounds like a good idea.. at least if you don;t like it , you haven't purchased it..I never thought about that.. I will have to go and look at their selection. You are right about the production of these..why so expensive? they certainly don;t put a lot into them...

Linny:
Glad you are getting more help at work...I know it can take a toll on you when you are stressed about work and it really affects your health and everything..

Carol:
What workout are you planning today?

LaLa
How is the healing coming along?

Rhonda:
Are you really busy with school?

Have a great day ladies!

Deb

Hey everyone! I'm on a few days of rest. Just not feeling very well. I'm sure it'll pass!! :D

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Carol
:)

Hay Widow

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, and any later posters--

This morning I did Cackle and Shriek (aka Leslie's 4 Fast and Firm miles--59 min.). I did not want any mental challenges this morning--just Leslie droning "Walk, walk, walk!"

Deb, you need some zzzzz. I agree with you about Cathe on PUB. She doesn't really give you time for an occasional sip of water. I noticed in the clips for STS that she encourages a water break, which I will definitely appreciate.

Tomorrow's the final performance at Jacob's Pillow and a cocktail party on Sunday. DH is haying his heart out in this string of beautiful days. Trying to get in all of his second cut before the rains return on Sunday night. I hardly see him--up in the morning and gone before I get up, and not home until late in the evening.

Are you still going to the lake on weekends, Linny?

Take care of yourself, Carol!

I won't be checking in until Sunday--tomorrow's my day off. Have a great Saturday everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.