Pentagenarians ++ It's Tuesday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning !

Just took the Double K's for a walk...what a challenge!

No workout for me today...I am finding that I do fine on Sunday, and Monday, but by Tuesday morning I have no energy left...not sure what is up with that.

Carol:
cancan.gif

Yeah on the weight loss!

Garance:
It must be a nice feeling to see the campus fill up again!..then after about 2 weeks you are probably wishing it was quiet! I wanted to have all the 1RM done for the first DVD, so I could start right with the correct weights..but they don;t answer my questions...there was a major flaw in the instructions on the page, and they apologized and said they would fix it asap...that was Aug 5..it's still wrong...

Linny:
I hope you get to get into that DR soon and get the info so you can get some peace of mind.

LaLa:
When I had my surgeries, I started back with very light weights...like 5 pounds... then increased each week.

Have a great day !
bighug.gif

Deb

Good morning!! Today was my circuit day: 20 minutes of HIIT followed by targeted ab work. About 35 minutes total.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Carol
:)

Parking place madness!

Hi Deb, Carol, Linny, and Lala and any later posters--

This morning I did Lauren's kettlebell workout (45 min.).

Wow--the campus is overrun with parents, new and returning students, and no one seems to be paying any attention to the Staff and Faculty Parking Only signs. I finally told Security they were going to have to do something or the faculty wouldn't be able to go to their offices. I FINALLY found a place but far away from my new office bldg.

Any thoughts from anyone on how much is too much to spend on a wedding?? I spoke with one of my former students who married 7 years ago here and had about 150 guests. She said everything was about 26-27 thousand dollars from her parents' side and probably another 4-5 from the groom's parents. YIKES! It wasn't that much of an extravaganza either. It's just that things add up and add up and add up............

Love your icons, Deb. Share your impatience with STS. I don't even like to go to that forum and find out the problems people are having simply logging in. Like I said, I will WAIT.

So now you will have to pack up everything at the lake, Linny? It really doesn't feel that long ago that you were getting ready for summer at the lake. Hope things go well with your doctor.

How's the S & H working with your HIIT, Carol?

Go slow and easy, Lala.

Hi Ladies:
Deb: I'm in the same boat as you,I'm lucky if I get 2 workouts a week in.Its this third shift messing up my workouts.How is that little Keegan doing? Can we have some recent pictures?:).Has his urine cleared up?
Carol: Good job with the workouts.Do one for Deb and me:)
LaLa1:How do you like ITread? I know Deb does them too.So far it looks like the weather will behave this weekend forcookout plans(fingers are crossed).
Garance:Sorry to hear of your parking issues.Sounds like your campus is crazy right now. When My DH and I married in 2000,we spent 10-15 thousand.But I really cut alot corners,buffet meal,last year model of wedding dress,made our own table centerpieces etc;.Good thing you have awhile to save up.
Well I had a bad night last night.I was laying down before work and started having a panic attack.I felt like I was suffocating,I was freaking out.Turned the bathroom light and laid back down but attack wouldn't stop.I had to have my DH calm me down.My bloodpressure was 160/100 and I was having chest pain with numbness down left arm(so of course I'm thinking heart attack).Was able totake a shower and get myself to work.They did a EKG which should QTinterval was long,which may mean my electrolytes are off.Saw MD today she wants me to see a pyschotherapist and I need to have cardiac labs drawn tomorrow.She says these panic attacks are starting to effect me physically(cardiac)and is very concerned.So I'm going to drugstore now and pick up some ativan to keep at bedside.Also she did not want me to work tonight.Just seems like its one thing or another lately:(.I'll check in tomorrow~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.