Pentagenarians ++ It's a tired Wednesday

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning...

No workout for me today...:( Again a bad night..I woke up at 2:00 am and never went back to sleep. Got up at 3:30 with Keegan and read on the couch...this will be a long day...good thing is I have tomorrow off so I hope to catch up with sleep.

My Dad is ok...they gave him anti-biotics, some oxygen and sent him home. Emphazema ( sp?) is like this..there is no getting a "cold"..it is always pneumonia.

Garance:
I am toying around with getting another KB workout...the one from Art of Strength called Providence. Some that have it say it is more like a weight workout, less cardio.. it also has the format where you do something for 2 minutes, rest for a minute etc. I also wonder what happened to Jen..Too bad about the place not being available...and LOL at the "aroma" concerns if you had it at your house.. Keegan is not in pain..acts normal except for the "accidents" that he was not having before..he sort of "leaks"...not aware of it...we have him on some special food...DH will be calling the vet again today to get more info..

Carol:
What are you up to today? Did we discuss what you do? I apologize if we did and I missed or forgot...( blame that on the "M" factor as I call it:rolleyes:)

Linny:
Sorry about your woes with DS and X-DH...So you are helping DS look for a place of his own...no way he can live with you for a bit? Thanks for the tip on the fluids...I called the breeder last night and she said the same thing...get him to drink...not too easy..but we give him ice cubes all the time and he thinks they are toys, but ends up having them melt in his mouth so that's a good thing. I am sure STS will be ok for you to do, and there are always ways to modify anything...ask me..I am the queen of modifying! I sure hope they figure out what you have and it ends up being an infection (((HUGS)) and good vibes coming your way!

Rhonda:
Are you busy getting ready for school?

Lala:
How is the walking/jogging coming along?

Have a great day!

Deb

Good morning!! Today was Jari Love's Ripped to the Core. One more Jari workout to go on Friday (Ripped 1000), and then it's back to Slow & Heavy next week. Hooray!! (that's my FAVORITE strength training series!!!)

Deb, sending hugs and prayers and thoughts your way. I'm sorry Keegan is having such a rough time of it. I'm glad your dad is all right!! Providence is a tough one!!! I actually like AOS Firepower better.

Waving HELLO to everyone else!!

Carol
:)

Brrr! It's cold here.

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, and any later posters--

This morning I did Leslie's 4 Fast Miles music only (50 min.).

The temperature dipped to 40 something last night. I don't like it when it feels like fall this early. BUT, now it's supposed to go up into the high 80s by Saturday. We haven't had 85 degrees since July. Very weird summer.

Deb, you enabler! I've been thinking I should get another kettlebell workout too. Let me know what you think and if you recommend, I will go ahead and buy another. Boy, I hope you can sleep in tomorrow. I'd be dragging if I had so few zzzzz. Do you feel anxious about your Dad and Keegan? I always have trouble sleeping if there's something preying on my mind. I tend to sleep more fitfully during the school year for precisely that reason--worrying about a class, a lecture, a meeting, grading piling up, etc.

Linny, sorry about your ex and DS. Sounds complicated by the alcohol and the volatility of his moods--jolly and generous while he's high, paranoid when he wakes up the next day. What's going on with the May-December romance? Is that a different son? I really hope that antibiotics will solve the problem, and it's not rheumatoid arthritis. I always thought this hit younger people--a sudden onslaught in the 30s or 40s.

Phew! In the middle of writing this, the fire alarm went off in our new bldg. and I'm afraid it will damage my eardrums. Sounded like the high-pitched shriek of a banshee (although I've never heard a banshee, but it sounds horror-appropriate).

Working on my syllabi this afternoon. The semester approaches--blech!

Linny,

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Hope you got some rest today.Prayers for your Dad and that he get well soon. I haven't worked out since monday.can't wait till friday thats my next workout day.If it were just my decision I would let DS move in for a while but my DH would flip.I think he is afraid once they move back they'll never leave.
Garance:It was pretty cool here last night.56 degrees when I left for work.My younger DS is the one leaving with his Dad.My oldest lives with his "older"girlfriend.They are still together and apparently happy.I quess she calms him down(he can be very anxious).How are you liking your new oiffice?
Carol:I have a few Jari Love dvd's.I haven't done one in awhile but she is a really good instructor.Pretty strong for a little lady.
Well ladies have to lie down before work have a great night~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.