Pentagenarians ++ It's Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

No workout again, as I am trying to catch up on missed sleep..I took today off, thought I turned off the alarm...you know how that goes...it rang and I was awake, not able to go back to sleep..at least I didn;t have to go to work..

DH took Keegan in to the vet yesterday and they did a "sterile" sample draw, and will be sending it out for a culture to hopefully identify whatever is doing this and get him the right meds..the funny thing is he is not acting sick at all...just dribbling and not holding it so well... and he was pretty much house trained too..yuk...

Linny:
How are things on the job going? Did they get more reliable help for you? Families can be hard on the stress level..I hope your DS finds a nice place soon. It sounds like your other DS is happy with the SO he is living with...I always say "live and let live"...being happy and healthy are all that counts.

Carol:
S&H is my favorite Cathe series too..that is why I am so looking forward to STS.. sigh...someday...:rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Deb

Here is a link...

Hi,

Garance

Just dropping in to give you a link to a short clip of the Providence KB workout...I think you can purchase it at Art of Strength site, but there are no clips there....I have not decided if I am going to go for it or not...I am so-so about getting another workout before STS comes..but you can see it here:

http://www.kettlebellinc.com/videos/index.php?vid_id=3

I am not sure yet how many workouts or how long they are....( these KB workouts are a little pricey don;t you think?)...

Deb

Deb

Gorgeous today

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol, and any later posters--

This morning I did PUB again (56 min.). It gave me some DOMS last week, so I thought it might be doing me some good. When the intensity series first came out, I did all of them in a rotation that I did for 6 mos. I think the intensity series as a whole was probably the most effective one for me of all the series.

Deb, thanks for the video clip. I think I will wait a bit or maybe rent another kettlebell workout on netflix if I get really antsy about STS. Like you I've been in a quasi-holding pattern waiting on STS. Yes, these kettlebell workouts are pricey, and I have to wonder why. I mean, it's not as if the moves are that choreographically challenging like a step workout.

Linny, I really like my new office. It's really light and airy and air conditioning, which I've never had. Lots of room, too, for my books, and I brought in a great easy chair this past weekend. I take it that you are still working the night shift from your last post. Sounds like the May-December romance is humming along nicely. I can understand your DH's concern about DS moving in. The children staying at home with their parents has become pretty common because of the economy.

Well, back to work here gearing up for the semester.

Hi Ladies:
Deb:Ihope you got to catch up on missing sleep.Were you able to get in a workout later? Management is getting more agency in so my shift isn't as short staffed as it use to be.
Garance: Your office sounds great.That AC will come in handy next few days.Still working the third shift,but have dependable staff at the moment.Tonights my last night before weekend.YAH!Have a great night~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.