Pentagenarians and Beyond--Woeful Weather Wednesday

garance

Cathlete
Hi everyone--

I did 4ds LIS with shoulders, calves, and abs. This week the power did not go out.

Yucky weather here--freezing rain to rain, slush and ice everywhere.

Any favorites yet on American Idol, Jen?

DH is staying in today, working on his "Honey-do" list of little jobs around the house. Love it!

Ordered my Jacob's Pillow tickets yesterday. Most of the troupes are in August. Lots to look forward to.

I hope at least one of us is enjoying some sun, which seems to have abdicated the Northeast.

ttfn

Hi Garance and any who follow:
I have a few minutes while my computer downloads patients I'm seeing tomorrow.Its almost 10pm and I'm still working.What Pain in the Butt.
I think tomorrows going to be another long one too. My DH says well at least you're getting paid and its only for 1 more week.Thats easy for him to say.He's not working the 12 hr day.GRRR!
Garance: today was one crappy day.I should have worn my waders. I did alot of puddle jumping going home to home.Thank God for my 4wheel drive. Some heavy wet snow out there.
Jen or Josie mustbe getting the sun.Or maybe its in sunny Mexico with Deb.Have a good night ladies,I'll try to check in tomorrow.~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.