Pentagenarians & Beyond: Wednesday workout!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning all,

I did an I-Tread today, only 30 minutes. I almost did not do it as I had a terrible nights sleep..DH's snoring has gotten worse. I told him he needs to see a doctor soon. He has never gotten over the bad cold he has had since December and that is affecting his sleep, which affects mine!x(

Linny:
I think you would like 4DS.. maybe try to get it used on Ebay?

Garance:
Did you see the new line up for Dancing with the Stars? I only recognized Priscella Presley! I never heard of any of the others. That is how out of touch I am in the entertainment world! Regarding your hassle with the Amazon sale, I wonder if you could wait for your refund, then put it back in the mail with "refused, return to Sender" written on it, and not have to pay any return postage? Especially if you think it is damaged!

Josie:
Hope you feel better! We were actually in Playa Del Carmen, a little south of Cancun.. it was nice, but it's back to reality!

Hello to Jen!

Have a great day!

Deb;-)

Good Morning Deb and those to follow:
Well I think I pissed off my boss. This morning I was wasn't feeling well and thought I was coming down with what my son had monday(vomiting most of the day)so I called in sick. My boss didn't sound to happy about it especially since friday is my last day. She called back about an hour later and told me to just take the rest of the week off and use my earned time.Dam,I was trying to save that for the week I have off next week. So tomorrow I have to bring in my computer and all my nursing equipment and do my exit interview. I'm happy but not. I wonder if DH is going to be upset,since that means next week I will not get paid for about 3 daysx(
Well enough about my woes.
Deb:Does your DH sounds congested during the day? Maybe he needs a good decongestant to get all the crap out.For now I;d get yourself some ear plugs.I wear mine on occasion if DH has the snores.I'm going to go back to wearing them daily since I;ll be working 3rd shift.
Garance: I agree with Deb's idea,wait till your moneyis reimbursed then send package back. I'll have to check Dancing with the stars,last time I saw Priscilla Presley her face looked like wax.
Josie:So sorry to hear of illness.Get well!
Jen:How's the new job going?
~Linny~

Hi Deb, Linny, Jen, and Josie--

This morning I did 4ds LIS with shoulders, calves, and abs.

I did see the Dancing with the Stars lineup and recognized Kristi Yamaguchi, Monica Seles, Priscilla Presley, and I think a few others. It must be hard to extort such a commitment from bigger celebrities. I bet Kristi will be good, because she was such a graceful figure skater.

I guess I will stick with the original plan and wait until the end of the month to see if my credit card was given a credit. I just find it irritating that she brazenly lied, saying, "You may be sure that I put it in the mail by January 9," when it is clearly postmarked Feb. 1, the day I supposedly received a refund.

Sorry everyone seems to be feeling a bit under the weather. So far, so good here. I washed my hands constantly when I went to the Dance Flurry.

Big TV night for me--American Idol women followed by Project Runway finale. I could plausibly skip it all because I am enjoying my big fat novel, Pillars of the Earth. We'll see.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.