Pentagenarians & Beyond: Wednesday

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

Just an update. I am better today. Whatever this is has really knocked me down. I left work early Monday and stayed home yesterday. I was sleeping off and on all day. I couldn't even sit up long enough to turn on the computer and type.

Clancy is doing a little better. We have a vet appointment tomorrow morning to do a recheck. He is still wheezing and very weak. My fear is it's his heart. Although the vet said Saturday that his heart sounded good, no murmur etc. They may take another chest x-ray to see if there are any tumors etc. blocking the lungs. The poor little guy is not himself at all. I just don;t want to see him suffer.

I will try to check in again later.

Deb

Hi Deb, Jen, Linny, and Josie--

So sorry about your Clancy! I hope you are on the mend from whatever bug has attacked you.

Yesterday I did Bootcamp 4ds with bis and tris, and today I did LIS 4ds with shoulders, calves, and abs.

We've been hit by another snowstorm here in the Northeast, and just when spring seemed to be here on Monday. I'm really weary of winter right now.

Anyone watching American Idol? I really like David Archuleta of the men/boys. He's a cutie.

Back to class preparation here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.