Pentagenarians and Beyond--Wednesday

garance

Cathlete
Hi Linny, Jen, and Josie--

Today I did 40 min. of 4ds LIS. I had to stop because we lost power. Pouring rain. It came on about 30 min. later, but by then I wanted to shower and get on with my day.

Linny, Van der Sloot--or however you spell his name--is that young man in Aruba responsible for the Alabama girl, Natalie Holloway, who went missing. He was videotaped by some Netherlands show confessing to having a friend dump her body into the ocean. She passed out in convulsions with him--probably too much alcohol--and instead of seeking medical help, he decided she was dead and that he had to get rid of her body. He didn't know he was being taped by this fellow he thought was a friend. Anyway, it was pretty bloodcurdling, and the poor girl's mother was torn apart after seeing it--wondering if her daughter was still alive when she was thrown into the ocean.

Didn't go dancing last night. DH not feeling well. Darn!

Good luck on that job, Linny! Sounds like everyone is changing jobs. Linny, then Jen, then Linny again.

Hi Ladies:
That Van guy sounds like a real piece of work. You'd think if his story is true about the convulsions he would have at least put her body in a place someone would have found it.I think that they get him for 2nd degree murder. Who's to say maybe she was still alive and he thought she was dead.
Hope your DH feels better soon,something has been going around here.Upper respiratory colds. I do hope this is the last job change for me. I prefer to stay at one place especially since I'm not getting any younger and need a pension. I accepted the position on third shift,Director was very excited. She said they may have a day shift manangement position coming up but I think I need to hear more about the responsibilities.I'm sure I'll have to do On Call which isn't my favorite thing to do. So I have to tell my manager tomorrow that I'm giving my notice.I hard this part of leaving a job:(
Have a good night! Hi Josie and Jen. Deb~Have a Margarita for me!~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.