Pentagenarians & Beyond: Thursday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning all!

Today I did Pure Strength Back, Biceps& Abs.. this is a tough one.

My presentation yesterday went well, except the 100 tech people in the room could not get the Webex to work for the others around the country to view.. , so the ones in the room were the only ones that could see the presentation.. must have been pretty boring for the others to only hear me talk and no visual..

Today I get to take a client to the FedEx hub at the airport so they can see what it is like loading and unloading a cargo plane.. (they asked to see it)..

Linny:
I don't think your boss can tell you to take time off if you are supposed to be working.. and make you use your earned time.. What would she do if you just showed up to work? send you home? I would think they would have to pay you and not have you use your earned time.. that would be like a boss telling someone they had to take a vacation day when they didn;t want to and use their time.. something is not right with this. We would never get away with that where I work. I may take your suggestion on the ear plugs. I have really good ones that I used to use when I was an avid shooter.

Garance:
I agree.. you should wait to see if you get the refund on your credit card, then send it back. I am looking forward to Dancing WTS again..I too think the ice skater has a bit of an edge on the others.

Hi to Josie & Jen:

Have a great day!

Deb

Hi Deb, Jen, Linny, and Josie--

Today I did Leslie Sansone's 4 Fast Miles (approx. 50 min.) and with only the music, no Sansone blather.

I agree with Deb, Linny, there's something not right about the way you are being treated. It strikes me as vengeful--striking back because you decided to move on. And for goodness' sake, it's not your fault if you are sick.

Tonight it's our last ballroom dancing class. Probably review everything.

Hope all is well at your new job, Jen!

Cold here, but sunny. I enjoyed the lunar eclipse last night. It was clear as a bell here so you could see Jupiter and lots of stars, too.

Hi Ladies:
Well I have to go into work at 4:30 and drop off all my equipment.I hope I don't have to see any of the bosses while I'm there.Have to meet with Human Resources and do exit interview,I'll be sure to mention boss telling me not to come in and use earned time.
Deb: Too bad about your presentation,it stinks when you put all that time into something and it backfires.I wasn't to happy about the earned time situation but I'd rather not be there if she is pissed off. P.S. I LOVE MY EAR PLUGS.
Garance:Maybe my boss is being vengeful,it was my weekend to work and maybe she has to do it because they couldn't find any one to cover. I don't know but this has sure opened my eyes regarding going back sometime in future.My DH thought my boss should be upset since I had just called out 2 weeks ago.Hey I can't help it if I was having woman problems.Geez!DH and I went down to the ocean last night and got some pictures of the lunar eclipse. It looked pretty cool when it was half to 3/4,it had an orange tinge to it.Pretty!
I'll try to check in later~Linny~
HI Jen and Josie!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.