Pentagenarians & Beyond..TGIF!!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I slept well last night, Keegan woke me at 4:15 to go outside, and I decided not to workout again..:(..I think I will start again this weekend, and hopefully be in a better state of mind to continue. I think it's boredom with the workouts...I got the book, "The New Rules of Lifting for Women" from the library, and I am hoping it will inspire me to do something!

Carol:
I don;t want to do the 1RM "for real" until it is closer to shipping either, but would like to know that when I am going to do it, I will be doing it right and the da&&n software will work!:mad:..Good for you for doing tha KB workout and walking!

Garance:
Before I forget, I got the check..thanks! I love home grown tomatoes too, ( maybe not as much as you!)...love them alone with olive oil, salt & pepper. My grandfather used to have a wonderful garden, and tomatoes were his main crop. We had tomatoes in and with everything!

Linny:
Sending you {{HUGS}} and hoping you are doing better. I hope you do get to go to the lake...and that you have a good time this weekend, enjoy your cookout! Scary about the cats!:eek:

No plans for the weekend here...just "house hanging" as we say!

Have a great day ladies!

Deb

Good morning! Planned today is Slow & Heavy/Triceps & Biceps (about to go do that one right now!!), and walking at work 20 minutes.

Carol
:)

Soccer referee widow this weekend

Hi Deb, Linny, Carol and any later posters--

I did Jari Love's Get Ripped and Chiseled (62 min.) this morning.

DH is refereeing at a big soccer tournament this weekend, so I will be pretty much on my own. Tempted to go shopping at the Lee outlet or go to a movie matinee--treat myself before the start of classes on Thursday.

Hope you find some inspiration in that book, Deb. It sounds like you are at least partially burned-out on your usual workouts. I have been pulling out old Cathes every now and then to fight boredom. I may go back to her 80s and big hair days next week. Megastep or something like that. Big hair and scrunchies on all the girls and very easy choreography as I recall.

Hope you have a good weekend, Linny! I have had an occasional panic attack, but it's when I feel like I am trapped in a small space. I have to have an aisle seat on planes or I go ballistic.

Question for Carol on Jari Love: Do you use her weights or those of one of the other exercisers?

Tomorrow is my day off--yippee! I am sleeping in.

Garance, it really depends. When I did my two weeks of Jari's workouts a short time ago, I used mostly 5 to 10#, depending on the exercise. Sometimes that was what Jari was using, and sometimes not. Sorry I can't be more definite, but I really didn't mark them down or anything.

Carol
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.