Pentagenarians & Beyond: TGIF!

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi,

I am back for the day, and packing and getting ready to leave tomorrow for Mexico. I did not work out today, too much to do around here with packing, library, etc. I did the treadmill all 3 days while I was in Dallas. Dallas was cold! I thought we would get some warmer weather while there. It was very strange with the temps goinf from 73 to 50 in a few hours or less..

I hope you all had a good week:

Jen:
It must have been really hard saying goodbye to friends from work after working with them all those years. Our company does not "give back" sick days if someone leaves. We do get any unused vacation days though. When does your new job start?

Garance:
Isn't that whole Aruba issue scary? I hope parents think twice about letting kids go to these places alone or just with others their age.

Linny:
I think you made the right decision on the job. I will have a margarita for you !

Hi to anyone I missed, I will be back 2/16, very late.

Have a good week!

Deb

Hi Deb, Jen, Linny, and Josie--

Welcome back and goodbye again, Deb! I thought you were in Mexico this week and I was jealous. Now it turns out you were in Texas, and it was cold??

This morning I did Jari Love's Chiseled and Ripped--60 min. I'm keeping this in my current roster as a change from Cathe's heavy weights in 4ds.

Well, today is at leas brighter than it's been all week.

Anyone watch Project Runway this week? The task was to come up with an outfit for women wrestling divas. It was pretty hilarious. I also might get hooked on the Cashmere Mafia with Brooke Shields, which started last night. Reminds me of Sex and the City.

Anybody have plans or expectations for Valentine's Day?

Linny, I went through 4 years of massive bleeding. It turned out I had an enormous fibroid (the size of a grapefruit). I finally had a hysterectomy (by laparoscopy, so it was a minimal recovery time), and I finally stopped being so anemic. I felt so much better.

Hi Deb, Garance, Lynni and Jen.

My friend Jeannie died yesterday at 1:00PM. I saw her on Monday and she was lucid for about 5 minutes and I got to tell her everything that was in my heart. I will miss my friend.

I went runnign yesterday just to get out of the house, bur I don't feel like doing much. I don't know what I will be doing this weekend.

I'm glad that she is not suffering anymore.

Josie

Hi Ladies:
Deb: I thought you were in Mexico too.Well have another safe trip and thanks ahead of time having that Margarita for me.At least you had some time that you were able to exercise. I just put down my work for the night. I started work at 8am and stopped for dinner(5:30-7:00)then worked till 10pm. I'm still not done but I'm tired damn it. I'm breaking till tomorrow, I need to get away from it.
Garance:I did have a ultrasound done in Nov and they did see aything unusual. I didn't dare exercise today because of the heavy bleeding.Its been 2 days in a row without exercise,I'm going nuts.I'm going to try tomorrow.HMMMM! Maybe I'll try some of my Jari Love.
Josie: I am so sorry to hear of your dear friends death.Glad you were able to see her before she passed. Our hearts and prayers are with you and her family now.Hugs to you~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.