Pentagenarians and Beyond:Snowy Thursday

linnyrn

Cathlete
Hi Ladies:
Last night got woken by the sound of a snowplow.What the heck? My DH didn't even hear of this one coming. Had about 2 inches on the ground this morning,now its just spitting little.
Garance: I know where you're coming from,this every other day snow is driving me crazy.I quess if I could go out and enjoy it it would be another thing,but I'd get the hives so...
Deb: Did your Clancy get another chest xray? Do they still have him on a diuretic? I hope he's doing better. You take care too!
Jen:Hoping your loving your job.
Josie:Are you back to your old energizer bunny self?
I went and did preemployment stuff yesterday than did a work related physical.Had to do a urine drug test, that was a first.You'd think every company would do it for nurses,since we are the ones that are around morphine and all the hard core drugs. The staff educator told me that they are getting more cardiac patients so they will be doing more education in that dept.I'l be working with alot of IV's,wound vac's,G-tubes oh my. Monday's the big day. I'll check later to see if anyones around.~Linny~

Hi Linny--

This morning I did Leslie's 4 fast miles. I continue to like this one.

Nice to hear from you Linny. I've been wondering if this thread will disappear without Deb's enthusiastic start every day. Hope all is well with you and your beloved Clancy, Deb!

I was totally unimpressed with the women last night on American Idol.

We also got a bit more snow last night, Linny. It's sunny here, but really frigid, and they are promising more snow tonight into tomorrow. Blech!

Big afternoon teaching, so I will sign off.

Hi Linny and Garance,

I have been really busy at work and did not get a chance to post.

My running partner has been injured for the last 3 weeks and we have been walking. We are going to start running again next Tuesday.

Deb, sorry to hear about your Clancy!

The weather here has been great, it is in the 70's righ now. It smells like Spring.

Josie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.