Pentagenarians & Beyond: Monday

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

I have not worked out since Thursday...I came down with a nasty cold Sat morning, and have been sleeping most of the weekend. My head and face hurt so much, nothing I took worked. Then to add to the misery, our "Clancy" was wheezing so bad, we took him into the vet at 8:00 am and they did a chest x-ray. It showed that he had fluid build up in his chest cavity, and they needed to take it out. We left him there for about 2 hours while they did this. When we picked him up, they said they took out 400 ml of fluid! This is not good. They are sending the fluid out for testing along with bloodwork. I am afraid it is something very serious. ...so I have been sleeping almost all weekend, and worrying about my "baby".. They did give him anti-biotics and a diretic (sp?) to keep the fluid down. Whatever caused it can be a number of things, none are very treatable...Sorry for the long post..I am not up for personals today..

Hi Deb and later posters--

So sorry about your Clancy. Sounds like a sinus cold for you, and very painful. Hope everything gets better.

I did 4ds HIS with chest and back this morning (58 min.). A little sluggish because I stayed up to watch the Oscars last night. Few surprises there.

Hope everyone else is feeling okay.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.