Pentagenarians & Beyond: Monday!

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

It's 5 degrees here and DH and I walked the dogs this morning...I thought my fingers were falling off!}( I did a 45 minute I-Tread this morning.

Just a quick note: I listed 7 DVD's on Ebay last night, (6 Cathe, 1 Amy Bento Slo-Mo).. 3 already sold so there are 4 left in case anyone is interesed, my seller name is "Wireladydb)..

Garance:
I too, hated Imax 2 and sold the DVD.. Yes the play was really good, one of the best I have seen there. We have seasons tickets. It is a small theater, they do the plays in one of the local colleges. A wonderful production company. We have tickets for the 4:00 pm show and I swear DH and I are the youngest ones there!

Jen:
Thanks for the link.. No I have never done anything by her before.

Have a great day and stay warm!

Deb ;-)

Deb, can you feel your fingers yet? Man, that's cold.

Yesterday, I did Super Sculpting by 4 Firm instructors. I think I got this at Ross for $5-6, and that's about what it's worth. The best way to sum it up - ''Eh.'' I guess you get what you pay for!

Still trying to keep that credit card firmly in my wallet,
Jen

Hi Deb and Jen--

I did 4ds Bootcamp with bis and tris this morning. I'm like you Jen-- I modify the impact on this one quite a bit. Clocks in at a little over an hour (63 min.).

Oh, I loved IMax 2, Deb. It's IMax 3 that I found impossible. I did the Intensity series for about 6 mos. running when it came out, and that's when I was still doing impact. I was in the best shape of my life back then. Maybe I will try IMax 3 again without a step and follow Jen's lead.

Went to see Juno. Enjoyable for the writing and the acting, but I found it very unsettling. It was just too unrealistic. A lot of teen-aged girls in the audience, and apparently they have been to the film more than once.

I have that old Firm Supersculpting. It's been ages since I've done it though.

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Yep! Us visiting nurses are a 24 hr service.Been lucky so far on the on call nights shift. Fingers are crossed.So glad you had a great night @ play. Right now its 18 degrees bbbbrrrr!!!!
Garance:Is Cats Eye the Stephen Kings book? I have to modify modify all Imax's
Jen: I do have a Tracey Staehle dvd but I haven't watched it yet.I've heard good things about her though.
Josie: Send some of that warm weather on over.
~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.