Pentagenarians and Beyond: Hooray for the Weekend

linnyrn

Cathlete
Hi Everybody:
Hey where is everybody???
Just got back from Margaritas,yummy.Had my usual:Chicken Nachos,2 Margaritas and fried icecream.DH and I share and its plenty for both of us. Doing alot of cleaning and organizing today. Pretty quiet for now. I'm picking up 8yr old GD on monday and she is spending the night.Then I pick up the 13yr old GD on thursday and she'll spend the night.This way I'll get to spend quality time with both.
I did Step it Strong with Keli Roberts and tris from PS today. I hope you are all having a great weekend~Linny~

Holy Moly, Guys, so sorry for not posting for almost a week!

The new job is a LOT of work, but I love it! I was completely overwhelmed Monday-Thursday. Friday, I started to feel like maybe I will get a handle on it. Of course, this coming week, I have 5 training sessions with 5 different people on 5 different topics, after which I will have to add each of those duties to my day. It takes all day just to stay on top of e-mail. I get about 200 e-mails a day, most from my department heads. One of those e-mails took 3 hours of work to accomplish last week. I keep telling myself ''These are extremely smart, Type A personalities, who didn't get to be in their positions by not working really hard. I'll just have to rise to the occasion.'' Fortunately, they're wonderful people.

Yesterday was my birthday, so both my kids and their families were here. It was wild and crazy, but a lot of fun.

I've been exercising most days after work, and it really helps with the built-up stress of the day. Friday I did Quick Fix Cardio Kicks (Janis Saffell), and a Classical Stretch for the back.

Everyone have a great day, and Linny, enjoy your grandchildren and your week off!

I promise to try to post daily,
Jen

Hi Linny and Jen, maybe Deb and Josie later--

This morning I did the 4ds Kickbox with legs and abs (71 min.). Hey Deb--did you do this one today, too??

I guess we will go to Vantage Point tonight, although your review was uninspiring, Linny, and EW seems to agree with you, giving it a C+.

Sounds like your job is really demanding, new and exciting, Deb. You go, girl!

On to do some review of Gulliver's Travels for tomorrow--the voyages to Lilliput and Brobdingnag.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.