Pentagenarians & Beyond: + Happy Weekend! +

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning,

It's a rest day for me.. just errands and house cleaning..DH and I will go to the central library downtown just to brouse and get some books that you can;t get at the local library. I love libraries!

Jen:
Hope you feel better today.. take it easy and rest.

Garance:
Your DH sounds like a sweetheart to do the dance lessons with you! Does he like watching Dancing with the Stars?

Josie:
I will be in Playa Del Carmen, on the Mayan riveria. We have been there before. It's nice, and you can take a ferry to Cozumel from there. Hope you had a good run.

Have a great day!

Deb :)

Hi Deb and later posters--

Today is my rest day as well, although I feel like housecleaning all morning is a workout in itself.

Deb, I wish I were headed for Mexico. Now is when I feel like winter should be over.

DH is definitely a sweetheart when it comes to these dance lessons, which we have now done three years in a row. He says it's a nice thing to do together in January, and once we get there, he has fun. He doesn't watch anything but sports on TV, and he no longer goes to Jacob's Pillow with me in the summer, so I go with women friends.

Back to grading papers.

Good Morning,

Garance and all that follow:

I did 4DS Kickbox, Legs & Core today, 73 minutes 451 calories burned. I love this workout. It has just the right amount of weight work and cardio, and core, so you get a 3 for 1 workout. I wish Cathe had more like this ( no step)

DH and I ran some errands this morning, food shopping, pet store etc. We will be making a turkey breast for dinner with some butternut squash and a nice salad. Yum:9

Jen, Linny, Josie: hope you are having a good weekend too.

p.s Check out the Blog..it looks like CAthe will be using the Perfect Push up things in the new series..

Deb

Hi Deb and later posters--

Great minds think alike. I did 4ds Kickbox too this morning. I love this workout as well.

I am almost finished with Richard Russo's Bridge of Sighs. It is soooo good.

Thanks for the heads up on the blog. I will check it out.

Anyone watch the national figure skating championships last night? I think this competition for the women is getting weird. It's really girls competing--hipless, breastless wonders. Of course they don't have so much trouble with the triple leaps and arabesques with their feet up to the back of their heads--they are NOT women yet! Remember the days of Katarina Witt?? The girl who won last night is fourteen and apparently this is too young for the World Championships.

Beautiful weather here today!

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Oh you lucky gal,going to Mexico.I want to go too!!!!I need a vacation!! You know I haven't been to a library since my son was in Junior high. I did love being able to read all the new magazines free of charge.Thanks for the heads up on the Blog,I be sure to check it out.
Jen: So sorry to hear of your acute bronchitis.Did the Md prescribe inhalers? they may help open things up for you.
Garance: I loved doing swing, when DH and I did dance lessons in 2000. It was alot of fun. I did bathroom cleaning yesterday.I have 3 bathrooms and one has a 2 person jacuzzi and cleaning them takes up most of my morning.Yech!
Josie:Been snowing here today.Got about 3 inches, just enough to make a mess.Nice having 4-wheel drive.
Have a great week everyone~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.